iGo My Way Primo on Chinese Head   

iGo My Way Primo on Chinese Head

Postby Softlad » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi All, new here, I am sure that this has been covered before but can anybody tell me or point me in the right direction to update the maps on iGo My Way Primo. I have 2009 Europe maps. Tried talking to Naviextras but they said is pirate copy and will not sell me license or update! (The do not do anything to help stop the illicit use of their software so I now have no option than to go the other route to get update!!)
Do I need to update program or can I just get map updates? Where can I get update for maps and or program?
All help greatly appreciated.
Softlad offline

Re: iGo My Way Primo on Chinese Head

Postby 1888 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Chinese Head :046:

Try these

maps-buildings-dem-poi-f82/igo-here-2014-map-europe-t16546.html

They work for Primo and igo8 so I will presume My Way as well.
1888 offline

User avatar Senior Member

Postby Softlad » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi 1888, many thanks for that. Yes I know, buying Satnav from China asking for trouble! Still I never learn!!!
Will download and have a look later to see what I need to do to put on sim for head unit. (Satnav and unit all work fine but just want the latest maps etc) Since buying this S100 unit I have come to the conclusion that Koolertron and Navixtras are complete wankers! Neither want to know so would not recommend either of them.
Once again many thanks
Softlad offline

Postby 1888 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Naw, I was laughing at head. You may have a licence issue as your unit is legit. Not sure how you get around this but someone with more knowledge will no doubt be along later to put us right.
1888 offline

User avatar Senior Member

Postby chas521 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Softlad wrote:Hi 1888, many thanks for that. Yes I know, buying Satnav from China asking for trouble! Still I never learn!!!
Will download and have a look later to see what I need to do to put on sim for head unit. (Satnav and unit all work fine but just want the latest maps etc) Since buying this S100 unit I have come to the conclusion that Koolertron and Navixtras are complete wankers! Neither want to know so would not recommend either of them.
Once again many thanks

Try downloading a cracked version from here. Completely delete the .exe, the license folder and the save folder from your real program and copy/paste the .exe and the license folder from the cracked version to your real program. This should enable you to update contents from here - I hope. Remember to backup your real program first before editing.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Softlad » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Hi Chas521 thanks for reply. Where is link for download? sorry but could not see it. Also looked in license folder and no .exe file (Have loads of others in there including iGO 9.2.0.0)
Bought this new bloody SatNav so I could upgrade maps etc Why are things never easy?!!!
Many thanks again
Softlad offline

Postby chas521 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Look in the igo section, sub-section programs.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)