New Edition GPS Map Q4 2014 (Citroën is shifted)
SD Card covering Europe / Morocco.
This Citroën map update covers 38 countries and includes 2,925,510 points of interest,
such as service stations, airports, hotels, restaurants, etc.
The Myway or WipNav system is recognizable to the fact that the mapping is loaded on an SD card
Latest version of the map for MyWay navigation system for Citroen and Peugeot WipNav.
CITROËN MYWAY NAVIGATION SYSTEM (SD CARD)
MAP + GPS EUROPE MOROCCO
ALERTS RISK AREAS
EDITION 4th quarter 2014
The installation procedure
- Take an SD card to 16GB, you better be in class 10 (The folder is 8.30 GB)
- Format your SD card to FAT32.
- Rename the: FC30-3DA9
- Leave the empty volume name.
- Simply copy the "database" folder at the root of the SD card.
- Ignition off and the radio turned off, insert the SD card in the vehicle drive
- Turn on the radio, switch to navigation mode, the system loads the mapping
NB: If the system says it does not recognize you card:
Go to "setup" and then simultaneously press the buttons 1 + 2 + 3 to access the hidden menu.
Enter "settings" then "System Reset (Reboot)".
The system reboots and the map appears on the screen