2010 Citroen C4 Hatch   

2010 Citroen C4 Hatch

Postby reg dixon » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if the myway nav system fitted in my citroen will ever be updated to using the 7 digit postcode for the uk instead of the 4 digit's which it will only accept now?
I have complained to citroen but the reply I received was that as far as they are concerned it is fit for purpose. This reply is laughable as it most certainly isn't.
reg dixon offline

Postby arrows » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:16 am

Hi. I have the same. I used to have a C3 with the RT3 fitted and that had no postcode entry at all! So this is a bonus but still pretty poor.

Have you figured out how to play mp3 files from the sd card yet? - I am still struggling.
arrows offline

Postby reg dixon » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks for the reply arrows. I play mp3 from the files I have put onto CDs but have not tried to use the sd card, I can't see the need to do this.
I find the Myway system very disappointing & as I say Citroen are just not interested in trying to help.
reg dixon offline

Postby arrows » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:32 pm

I just thought it would be good to decent selection of music on say an 8 Gb card, I have read about someone doing it on one of the forums but as I said I have had no success. Ah well.
arrows offline

Return to Peugeot/Citroen