Nagas wrote:Hi DVDGPS,
1. I have received your link of PPGX3_480x234, get it and copy to my SDCard (in my GPS 480x272 wince 6, com 1), run navi19600.exe (use com 1) and simulate it around KL...everything is OK.
2. Are you in Malaysia (the map inside is mfm)? can you see the road map? after you navigate to the destination, you will see the reference line (you call it dot line?), reference line will direct you the point of yr destination. Only if you can see the road/track the system will route to your destination and you will see blue highlight on the track, except it not locked satellite yet or you are not in Malay, you will only see reference line without road.
3. I can hear sound navigation..check via Advance Setting>Language>Voice Type Malay (or English) ...dont use TTS
Thanks again Nagas.
1. Mine is wince5, wonder if this version is not for wince5 ? But the display of 480x234 is definately correct.
2. Yes, I'm in Malaysia, the map is from MFM, I can see the road map, the reference line (I called it dot line cos it appeared so) except the blue highlighted (guiding) track. System can show my current position correctly and map was showing all the road, thus I believe satelite was locked, the only problem is the voice and blue track navigation can not be executed after long waiting, it will come back to previous screen and ask me for "destination" again.
3. Sound files is not a problem at all, if the guided navigation could start, the voice should be able to, the main problem I'm facing is guide navigation cannot be executed.
I remember reading before that X3 is modified version of HK PPG, may be it just not suitable for my DDIN...