PAPAGO!R6600-X7 Reality M3GPS (09 Nov 2010 Edition) + Suppor   

Postby Monters GPS » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 am

emanageblue wrote:hi bro can you pm reg & exe files for my china gps device wince5.0? coz i don`t have it on the link you sent on yesterday, only i have com1 downloaded ..thanks

If am not mistaken, i had only give you 1 file only.....this files no need have to key register code!

So, you just use it for the navigation.
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby emanageblue » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks bro.... appreciate very much, sory coz i just encounter one problem that i can`t exit from the program after pressing exit icon, any idea?
emanageblue offline

Postby GPS-Tech » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:44 am

emanageblue wrote:Thanks bro.... appreciate very much, sory coz i just encounter one problem that i can`t exit from the program, any idea?

You may have to try exit program using exit by SUSPEND but not exit by SHUTDOWN.
[align=center]:thumbup: " Please Just Press The [color="#ff0000"]" THANKS "[/color] Button and Do Not Post [color="#ff0000"]"Thank You"[/color] to reply my post ! " :thumbup:[/align]
GPS-Tech offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby akueyeah » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:47 am

Nagas wrote:Maybe your " Navigation " button do not reach X7 Com 7.exe, you should try to find how to find the path to X7 Com 7.exe

Okay...thanks. I'll try...
akueyeah offline

Postby emanageblue » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 am

thanks bro, both method i tried but still the same... by the way how do i know the correct reg code n correct position?
emanageblue offline

Postby GPS-Tech » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:04 am

emanageblue wrote:thanks bro, both method i tried but still the same... by the way how do i know the correct reg code n correct position?

You may have to go outside open air areas, turn your device on first then check the satellite signal! After locked signal and you will see the L:xxxxxx and N:xxxxxx,
So, you may now run the software and check your coordinate is it correct or not after get satellite.
[align=center]:thumbup: " Please Just Press The [color="#ff0000"]" THANKS "[/color] Button and Do Not Post [color="#ff0000"]"Thank You"[/color] to reply my post ! " :thumbup:[/align]
GPS-Tech offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby emanageblue » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:22 pm

hi bro i still can`t exit by pressing suspend icon, any idea? if i press shutdown it hang..
emanageblue offline

Postby Monters GPS » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:41 pm

emanageblue wrote:hi bro i still can`t exit by pressing suspend icon, any idea? if i press shutdown it hang..

I just re-cooked one more com1 with suspend exit program to you, please try it then feedback here again!

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby lemontatt87 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi Monster,

Can i have the download link for Com 1 ,baud rate 9600? my device is wince 6.0...

Thank you very much!!
lemontatt87 offline

Postby Monters GPS » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:11 am

lemontatt87 wrote:Hi Monster,

Can i have the download link for Com 1 ,baud rate 9600? my device is wince 6.0...

Thank you very much!!

Why still request for X7?

Why not request latest version for X8.5 ?

X7 no more updated maps!

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby lemontatt87 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:25 am

I have downloaded x8.5. Unfortunately, my devices cannot run smoothly on X8. I try to use x7 if it can run smoothly on my device.

Thank you
lemontatt87 offline

Previous

Return to PaPaGO! Software