Postby ircglitch » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 am

hi can i have the dl link for "POI Mis-match Correction" tks
ircglitch offline

Postby oreyone » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:02 pm

link unavaible. can i request a new link ? and give me happy file com 1 b4800
thks!!!
oreyone offline

Postby Monters GPS » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:02 am

oreyone wrote:link unavaible. can i request a new link ? and give me happy file com 1 b4800
thks!!!

Your request has sent.....Please read first post if you facing offset issue!
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby oreyone » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm

thanks for brother i already received you new link .but don't have the latest sla map and POI Mis-match Correction file
can give me the new links
thks brother!!!
oreyone offline

Postby oreyone » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:16 pm

can support resolution 800x480 screen ma?
oreyone offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:22 am

oreyone wrote:can support resolution 800x480 screen ma?

This is for 480x272 only......
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby oreyone » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:44 am

and the the latest sla map and POI Mis-match Correction file
can give me the new links
thks!!!
oreyone offline

Postby darkscale » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Bro can give me the SLA_map link that work with Papago x7 reality. It happen to me that it can locate my position (which is Singapore) but not in the map (Desert Island or something). I have downloaded the MFM Singapore/Malaysia map. By default it always starts the screen from KL (Malaysia). When the GPS lock to the receiver, the map will become no map. But I can search Singapore address by choosing Singapore state. Weird. Moreover, I cannot search the Singapore postal code. I have not program for my broken 7”china GPS. But I downgrade to 5” the lead to all problems. I have downloaded the SLA AUG 2011 map. But it never integrates to Papago x7 reality. Thanks so much.
darkscale offline

Postby Nagas » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 pm

darkscale wrote:Bro can give me the SLA_map link that work with Papago x7 reality. It happen to me that it can locate my position (which is Singapore) but not in the map (Desert Island or something). I have downloaded the MFM Singapore/Malaysia map. By default it always starts the screen from KL (Malaysia). When the GPS lock to the receiver, the map will become no map. But I can search Singapore address by choosing Singapore state. Weird. Moreover, I cannot search the Singapore postal code. I have not program for my broken 7”china GPS. But I downgrade to 5” the lead to all problems. I have downloaded the SLA AUG 2011 map. But it never integrates to Papago x7 reality. Thanks so much.

It means your device get offset / shifted, if you still have the complete files then we can send you exe file only, but you must mention what is your Com and Baud?
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby darkscale » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Nagas wrote:It means your device get offset / shifted, if you still have the complete files then we can send you exe file only, but you must mention what is your Com and Baud?

offset / shifted? What is it? how can i solve it. I did a GPSscan_debug.eexe and i have a result
PORT: COM1
Baudrate: 4800
Protocol: NMEA

Does it help? I really like the interface of the papago x7 reality.
By the way, can you advise how can i do a postal code search Singapore in papago x7 reality? it is the map that never support.? MFM-PPG-110823C

I think I have problem intergratem SLA R21_ into the GPS. I copy to SD card. either it don't read or no map display in the advance tab. Do you have any idea?

My very best regard, guru.
darkscale offline

Postby Nagas » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 pm

darkscale wrote:offset / shifted? What is it? how can i solve it. I did a GPSscan_debug.eexe and i have a result
PORT: COM1
Baudrate: 4800
Protocol: NMEA

Does it help? I really like the interface of the papago x7 reality.
By the way, can you advise how can i do a postal code search Singapore in papago x7 reality? it is the map that never support.? MFM-PPG-110823C

I think I have problem intergratem SLA R21_ into the GPS. I copy to SD card. either it don't read or no map display in the advance tab. Do you have any idea?

My very best regard, guru.

no feedback?
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby darkscale » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Thank you for the file X71_C1C.exe. but it never able to launch the program. when i change back to the old program X7_C1.exe. it can be launch but after locking to the reciever. I was in the sea or no where. any idea?

one more thing, the orginal file comes with X7_C1_Reg.exe. no need to register or key in trail and error code as mention in the first page. just wait for about 1 minute. it will go into the program itself. did i do something incorrect.

regards
darkscale offline

Postby Nagas » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 pm

darkscale wrote:Thank you for the file X71_C1C.exe. but it never able to launch the program. when i change back to the old program X7_C1.exe. it can be launch but after locking to the reciever. I was in the sea or no where. any idea?

one more thing, the orginal file comes with X7_C1_Reg.exe. no need to register or key in trail and error code as mention in the first page. just wait for about 1 minute. it will go into the program itself. did i do something incorrect.

regards

Delete save folder and retry
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Previous

Return to PaPaGO! Software