PaPaGo! X7.6 - H5600 (Nov2010 Taiwan Edition) Latest Release   

Postby liewandy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 am

Nagas wrote:1. Regarding Car/Arrow, maybe you can try by changing papago.dbp with TW
2. 3D Landmark ICON has been modified to be Exit button, if there is Exit button let me know, I can re-modified 3D to original function (I cannot test it since I only have 480x272)
3. Flight Simulation can be run, if you use TW map, you will no need to lock to satellite as its coordinates are placed in Taiwan Area range, so you can simulate it directly, but if you use MFM, you must lock to satellite, so the coordinate will point to Mal/Sing then you can route to MFM coverage area, please re-test.
4. Photo & Music, never use it in my PND, will check it latter.

Dear Nagas,

All 3D landmark disappear means no landmark icons display during navigation.
And will re-test for item 1 & 3 TQ!
liewandy offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby liewandy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:45 am

liewandy wrote:Dear Nagas,

All 3D landmark disappear means no landmark icons display during navigation.
And will re-test for item 1 & 3 TQ!

Dear Nagas,

You're great !!
item 1 problem solved by replaced the MFM papago.dbp with TW's papago.dbp. Now many more Car icon are chooseable with MFM map. However, for item 3, the Flight simulation still cannot run even I go outside to lock the satellite. I can see the route but no Flight and not moving.

Maybe, Monster GPS is RIGHT it can only run in TW map. Anyway, it is not really important.
liewandy offline

Postby Nagas » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 am

liewandy wrote:Dear Nagas,

You're great !!
item 1 problem solved by replaced the MFM papago.dbp with TW's papago.dbp. Now many more Car icon are chooseable with MFM map. However, for item 3, the Flight simulation still cannot run even I go outside to lock the satelite. I can see the route but no Flight and not moving.
Maybe Monster GPS is right it can only run in TW map only and it is not really important anyway.

Trust me Route Simulation will work ...in one condition that the device must locked to satellite so your car will be at your position then you can make destination from one position to other position, on main menu you will see Routing Icon (after you set destination of course) >
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby liewandy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Dear Nagas,

I've solved the following issue by just changed the file name: PAPAGO_VGA.psu to [color="red"]PAPAGO_HQ.psu[/color] in MFM Map.

1. All Lanmark /POI icon disappear. [color="red"](Now Display OK but Huge Bulding still not display)[/color]
2. No destination flag display. [color="red"](Now Display OK!)[/color]
3. Cannot run Flight Simulation mode. [color="red"](Now can run without lock to Satellite needed)[/color]

Also, 2 more major issue found: Road Search and POI Search failed due to cannot find data.
Hope that Bro Nagas able to sove this...TQ!
liewandy offline

Postby eastken » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 am

Can PM me the link?
my device is:
7 inches, 800*480
com1 4800

Thx...
eastken offline

Previous

Return to PaPaGO! Software