PAPAGO! - FaloMe!GPS Version   

Postby mission8 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm

samkuek wrote:Finally got the software running. Need to use torsten.schmitz header map file other wise just got splash screen. Can't use the original MFM map header even by renaming. Serious coordinate offset, ended up somewhere in Seremban (am in KL) after fixing position by satellites. Need to key in following reg. code to rectify the coordinate offset:

PID: FMSS01
CID: 17498113
Reg Code: 0993000000

Also noticed some wording for settings are missing

Yes don't use original MFM header, use torsten.schmitz header instead.
Mine in Singapore Woodlands
Reg Code: 0996000000
Mine unable to set Langauge and NaviScreen : (
Anyone else encounter similar issue?
mission8 offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby torsten.schmitz » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:00 am

peters wrote:Thanks to torsten.schmitz & marylouise
Program work with out offset , map header using torsten.schmitz's but change name to R21_Q2_SCC

Edit : also can use map header which come together with map with out changing name., poi catagories seem to be confuse for both map header!!!!!!!!!

Hi peters,
Try to change to your original header maps file after program boot (have file inside "save" folder). If you can start again program after changing using your header maps then POI class will OK.

Hi samkuek,
Word on setting are missing is B'cause don't have original Baselang....dll. That program using Baselang...dll came from X3SE that not support with FaloMe!. If member here have original Baselang...dll from N520 GPS then word on setting menu will working.

Hi mission8,
Your woodland near with avenue 1- Teh Tarik and Roti Prata Cafe? I like it! Teh Tarik and Roti Prata before going to work.....xixi..xixixi....
For Other Language :
torsten.schmitz offline

User avatar Member

Postby Brandon » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 am

Works Great !! Just to share some images.

Brandon offline

Postby gpsforever » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 am

mission8 wrote:Yes don't use original MFM header, use torsten.schmitz header instead.
Mine in Singapore Woodlands
Reg Code: 0996000000
Mine unable to set Langauge and NaviScreen : (
Anyone else encounter similar issue?

Hi, I used the Navigasi 1.68 header posted by Ian, search a few poi briefly and found ok.

I used the reg code 0998000000 and coordinate matched between system status and trip computer. Looks like the reg number is not same with others this time.
The PID no is same, CID is different from the rest. Is the CID related to reg no?

This time, I run the FLM software from memory card. Is CID = Card ID?

Regards,
gpsforever
gpsforever offline

Postby penanghazard » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:57 am

i receive a message
"application CIFFerret.exe encountered a serious error and must shut down" after exiting a program

Whats actually happened

Rgds
penanghazard offline

Postby samkuek » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 pm

samkuek wrote:Finally got the software running. Need to use torsten.schmitz header map file other wise just got splash screen. Can't use the original MFM map header even by renaming. Serious coordinate offset, ended up somewhere in Seremban (am in KL) after fixing position by satellites. Need to key in following reg. code to rectify the coordinate offset:

PID: FMSS01
CID: 17498113
Reg Code: 0993000000

Also noticed some wording for settings are missing

Test drive today, was not able to navigate properly and still have coordinate offset problem.

Change reg code to 0992000000 then navigation work perfect.
samkuek offline

Postby samkuek » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 pm

torsten.schmitz wrote:Hi peters,
Try to change to your original header maps file after program boot (have file inside "save" folder). If you can start again program after changing using your header maps then POI class will OK.

Hi samkuek,
Word on setting are missing is B'cause don't have original Baselang....dll. That program using Baselang...dll came from X3SE that not support with FaloMe!. If member here have original Baselang...dll from N520 GPS then word on setting menu will working.

Hi mission8,
Your woodland near with avenue 1- Teh Tarik and Roti Prata Cafe? I like it! Teh Tarik and Roti Prata before going to work.....xixi..xixixi....
For Other Language :

Thank torsten.schmitz for sharing. Anyway after adding new system and organic files still no luck to change the language and interface, otherwise working great.
samkuek offline

Postby mission8 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 am

torsten.schmitz wrote:Hi peters,

Hi samkuek,

Hi mission8,
For Other Language :

Thanks bro torsten.schmitz for sharing
If want to go kopi @ woodlands, pls let me know, i will pm u my contact
Still no luck to set language and navi info also unable to change setting : (
Last night test it on my car 5 inch 2 din and surprisingly notice that it works on a full screen map.... although the menu height abit offset and some button beyond reach, most importantly the basic function buttons all can click
I make -> Reg Code: 2112555555 for my car 2 din under 480_234 resolution
mission8 offline

Postby torsten.schmitz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am

mission8 wrote:Thanks bro torsten.schmitz for sharing
Last night test it on my car 5 inch 2 din and surprisingly notice that it works on a full screen map.... although the menu height abit offset and some button beyond reach, most importantly the basic function buttons all can click

Hi mission8,

Thanks for that.
If you want to change language, just add organic and system folder from my prev. post. then go to advanced setting--->Language----->Tap left-right on Interface menu selection.
There is "no word" inside, but when you tap left 1x will change language to chinese and 2x will Malay....
torsten.schmitz offline

User avatar Member

Postby syaaah » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 am

mission8 wrote:Thanks bro torsten.schmitz for sharing

hi mission8,
you manage to get it working on ur 480_234 resolution? Can share?
syaaah offline

Postby mission8 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:44 pm

syaaah wrote:hi mission8,
you manage to get it working on ur 480_234 resolution? Can share?

Yes after changing the exe to my com1 baud rate 9600
and also Reg Code : 5111255555
sorry earlier posting ->" I make -> Reg Code: 2112555555" give the wrong reg code
mission8 offline

Postby syaaah » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:09 pm

mission8 wrote:Yes after changing the exe to my com1 baud rate 9600
and also Reg Code : 5111255555
sorry earlier posting ->" I make -> Reg Code: 2112555555" give the wrong reg code

I manage to boot up with it, map view was full screen, but menu screen about 1/3 of screen only. Any pointers? Didn't seems to capture any gps signal, what the Reg Code for ?
syaaah offline

Postby syaaah » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi,

Any of you guys in Klang Valley? Would like to meet up and solve the issue with my 480_234 resolution, thks.
syaaah offline

Postby gpsforever » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm

syaaah wrote:I manage to boot up with it, map view was full screen, but menu screen about 1/3 of screen only. Any pointers? Didn't seems to capture any gps signal, what the Reg Code for ?

Hi,

If your menu screen appear 1/3 of your whole lcd, I think your double din resolution is 800x480. Please confirm your resolution.

If 800x480, i suggest you to use ppg 800x480 version. Please search inside navitotal. I don't have 800x480 pnd and have not tested before.

Regarding the reg code, if wrong code, the map will shift and will not show you in right location. First put in 0000000000 and check the location. The gps coordinate in system status shows the actual figure. Compare with the coordinate from trip computer. If the code correct, both coordinates are the same, means no shift.

If there are shift, observe whether N coordinate or E coordinate different. Normally, the E coordinates are the same, only the N shifted. Then you have to key in the combination to check. The first 5 digits shifts the N coordinates and the other 5 digits shift the E coordinates. You have to key in 1 combination, compare coordinates, if not ok, exit and restart again with a different. You have to write it down each time the different numbers and the effect on the coordinates.

Tips, the reg number is related to the memory card id. Initially my number is 0998000000. But when I copy into another memory card, it shifted and try again and got 0996000000 to work perfectly.

A lot of hard work, but believe me, once you got it, it will sure make your day.

Regards,
gpsforever
gpsforever offline

Postby ncbeng » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi all,
I have a little problem with this reg code,, something is NOT RIGHT.
When i try it in AngMoKio (office) area,, i set the reg code = 0994000000 to "eliminate" the offset.
THen when i try it at BukitPanjang (home),, the offset appear again. Then i need to set the reg code = 0996000000 to eliminate the offset.
I realize for 2 difference location, i need to use 2 different reg code.
THis explains why among us,, we are using different reg code for Klang, SIngapore, Indonesia etc.
Please advise.
ncbeng offline

PreviousNext

Return to PaPaGO! Software