3D Landmark Guide Files   

3D Landmark Guide Files

Postby chow9229 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:11 am

Hi All,

In-order to view 3D Landmark in 3D Landmark Guide you must have this file in you map folder

Here the link
For SLA MAP
[Please Register or Login to download file]
For Malaysia Map
[Please Register or Login to download file]

Hope you all enjoy.

Hope 2011 will bring to all your family the joy and prosperity.

Happy holidays.:party:
Thanks
Regards,
chow9229 offline

User avatar Member

Postby rezzahuz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:38 am

good of you to provide this. it answers my question on why 3d building doesnt show up even though the settings on 3d building is on. there are 2 files but i think the most important one is autodemo.txt since the other one is 0kb in size. i also noticed that mfm map for ppg also has this autodemo.txt file. are they the same and can be used for both?
rezzahuz offline

Postby chow9229 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:11 am

rezzahuz wrote:good of you to provide this. it answers my question on why 3d building doesnt show up even though the settings on 3d building is on. there are 2 files but i think the most important one is autodemo.txt since the other one is 0kb in size. i also noticed that mfm map for ppg also has this autodemo.txt file. are they the same and can be used for both?

Hi,
if you use the singapore 8k autodemo.txt in mfm map it only show singapore 3D building.
this singapore 8k autodemo.txt is mainly use SLA map that only purely singapore.
As MFM you can use it original 12k autodemo.txt file.

Hope i have ask your question
Thanks
chow9229 offline

User avatar Member

Postby rezzahuz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 am

thanks for yr response. since the autodemo.txt can be edited, i think it's just a matter of identifying which buildings belongs to which country, then create a separate file for each of them. do you have any idea on what the numbers after the building name means? is it gps coordinate?
rezzahuz offline

Postby chow9229 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:37 am

rezzahuz wrote:thanks for yr response. since the autodemo.txt can be edited, i think it's just a matter of identifying which buildings belongs to which country, then create a separate file for each of them. do you have any idea on what the numbers after the building name means? is it gps coordinate?

Hi,
Yes it is coordinate location.

Thanks
Regards
chow9229 offline

User avatar Member

Return to PaPaGO! Software