Gonav 8 - T5 (14Jan2011) 480x272   

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 pm

exz8 wrote:no english language for Navigation mode?

This is TW version,don't have English language.
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

newmob wrote:Mnanaged to into the map display but then the whole thing freezes, gotta on/off the set to get it working again :doh:

Gonna try it with a different memcard

That's not memory card issue,Please make sure you are install correct maps!

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby rezzahuz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:39 am

already copied and ran it with happy file from monter. everything works fine, even the poi icon is correct. the only thing not working is the envi data files. i used the one from x7 m3gps and renamed to taiwanX.xxx but it doesnt recognise them, even renamimg back to sgmalX.xxx. without these files, the roads in the mfm map dont display correctly. any ideas on how to make this work?

another thing, can someone guide me to change the navi voice to english bcoz there is an english voice folder there and i cant read chinese. just help me to choose which item in the menu to change it. currently, the default language is chinese tts which i heard it pronounced our local road names. thanks.
rezzahuz offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 am

rezzahuz wrote:already copied and ran it with happy file from monter. everything works fine, even the poi icon is correct. the only thing not working is the envi data files. i used the one from x7 m3gps and renamed to taiwanX.xxx but it doesnt recognise them, even renamimg back to sgmalX.xxx. without these files, the roads in the mfm map dont display correctly. any ideas on how to make this work?

another thing, can someone guide me to change the navi voice to english bcoz there is an english voice folder there and i cant read chinese. just help me to choose which item in the menu to change it. currently, the default language is chinese tts which i heard it pronounced our local road names. thanks.

For ENVI_DATA,you must used back the original files from the contents that i giving to you.
For changing voice to English please see below the step:
1. press (主選單)
2. press down key to select (設定)
3. press down key to select (語音播報類型)
4. press the (英語)
5. press the (回導航).

You are done.

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby Nagas » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 am

rezzahuz wrote:already copied and ran it with happy file from monter. everything works fine, even the poi icon is correct. the only thing not working is the envi data files. i used the one from x7 m3gps and renamed to taiwanX.xxx but it doesnt recognise them, even renamimg back to sgmalX.xxx. without these files, the roads in the mfm map dont display correctly. any ideas on how to make this work?

It will be better if you replace BaseLangResCHTL.dll by the file that Moscow give in "here":

moscow wrote:Hi,

[Please Register or Login to download file] is the baselang file to change some menu language to English.

Regards.

So you will understand how to change the setting by your self, rather than always ask Monters for other setting
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby rezzahuz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 am

Monters GPS wrote:For ENVI_DATA,you must used back the original files from the contents that i giving to you.
For changing voice to English please see below the step:
1. press (主選單)
2. press down key to select (設定)
3. press down key to select (語音播報類型)
4. press the (英語)
5. press the (回導航).

You are done.

when u say "use back the ori files" does it mean from the original x7 files or from gonav files? if from x7, that's what i did and i renamed both to taiwanx.dem and taiwanx.clr. still, it doesnt work. did i renamed both files correct?
rezzahuz offline

Postby enirza » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 am

Please PM me all the files :link::)
enirza offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby Nagas » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:49 am

rezzahuz wrote:when u say "use back the ori files" does it mean from the original x7 files or from gonav files? if from x7, that's what i did and i renamed both to taiwanx.dem and taiwanx.clr. still, it doesnt work. did i renamed both files correct?

What Monters mean is to get the files from original "rar" files but not rename it, if you want to use gonav8, get the TaiwanX.clr and TaiwanX.dem from rar file.

Have you replace the BaseLangResCHTL.dll? it will allow you to read english Lang in Advance Settting
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby kchunghau » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Sifu, can i get the link for part 3 and com 1 happyfile. Thanks.
kchunghau offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:01 pm

kchunghau wrote:Sifu, can i get the link for part 3 and com 1 happyfile. Thanks.

Your wish has sent it to you......have a nice day!

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby zahimi » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Please PM me all the files
zahimi offline

Postby zahimi » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:36 pm

need some 1 can pm me the link and happy file for com 7 baud rate 38400:link:
zahimi offline

Postby jimon » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 pm

bro...the link is dead...can share with me other links if any
jimon offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:50 pm

zahimi wrote:need some 1 can pm me the link and happy file for com 7 baud rate 38400:link:

Bro,

Are you sure you want this soft?
This soft is taiwan version....Chinese interface!

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby zahimi » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:06 pm

cancel..sory my mistake
zahimi offline

PreviousNext

Return to PaPaGO! Software