[NON PAPAGO!] Garmin XT on PAPAGO!R5890   

Postby emanu1988 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:39 pm

anyone found a solution to the problem of the screen?
emanu1988 offline

Postby emanu1988 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 pm

hello

not yet found a solution?
emanu1988 offline

Postby tamashy » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 am

how i can install the garmin xt???
tamashy offline

Postby Nagas » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:44 am

tamashy wrote:how i can install the garmin xt???

get garmin xT soft + map from "garmin" forum in NT, put it in your SDCard and run GMXT.exe
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby emanu1988 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:52 am

and screen-freeze problem has a solution?
emanu1988 offline

Postby Nagas » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 am

emanu1988 wrote:and screen-freeze problem has a solution?

Please get the proper soft, mean you must know your device OS, is it wince 5 or wince 6? then get garmin for your winCE
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby tamashy » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Nagas wrote:Originally Posted by tamashy
how i can install the garmin xt???
get garmin xT soft + map from "garmin" forum in NT, put it in your SDCard and run GMXT.exe

Thank you very much!!!!! =)
tamashy offline

Postby emanu1988 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Nagas wrote:Please get the proper soft, mean you must know your device OS, is it wince 5 or wince 6? then get garmin for your winCE

thanks for responding .... I have WinCE 6.0 Papago R5890 ..... screen freezes on the navigation, the map freezes and position of the car is not updated ... the rest works fine ...

have any solution?
emanu1988 offline

Postby Nagas » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 pm

emanu1988 wrote:thanks for responding .... I have WinCE 6.0 Papago R5890 ..... screen freezes on the navigation, the map freezes and position of the car is not updated ... the rest works fine ...

have any solution?

Maybe you got GMXT that not compatible with yours.
Get Garmin soft for wince 6 here: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?89-Software
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Nagas » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 pm

emanu1988 wrote:thanks for responding .... I have WinCE 6.0 Papago R5890 ..... screen freezes on the navigation, the map freezes and position of the car is not updated ... the rest works fine ...

have any solution?

Maybe you got GMXT that not compatible with yours.
Get Garmin soft for wince 6 here: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?89-Software
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby emanu1988 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Nagas wrote:Maybe you got GMXT that not compatible with yours.

download 2 other versions I found on the forum, but I can not run any 2 ... not open the software does not even ....

the only software I can run is the beginning of this post ... but with the same problem I have had at the beginning of this post too ...

When I am at A position, after my car move to position B, the "map"and "small car" still at A position, Be can not refresh it while my car is moving,
But after I press back button and press again the view map, the map will show I am Be at B position,
But if I Carried on to move to C position, the small car map and Still Remain at B position.

freezes only in that case and in the "Trip Computer" ... all other functions work fine ...

I may help solve the problem?
emanu1988 offline

Postby Nagas » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 am

emanu1988 wrote:download 2 other versions I found on the forum, but I can not run any 2 ... not open the software does not even ....

the only software I can run is the beginning of this post ... but with the same problem I have had at the beginning of this post too ...

When I am at A position, after my car move to position B, the "map"and "small car" still at A position, Be can not refresh it while my car is moving,
But after I press back button and press again the view map, the map will show I am Be at B position,
But if I Carried on to move to C position, the small car map and Still Remain at B position.

freezes only in that case and in the "Trip Computer" ... all other functions work fine ...

I may help solve the problem?

Did you check whether it was lock or unlock? please see on the main screen at top left corner, there is icon, if it is green "like volume bar" > locked to satellite (red still waiting for the satellite), but if it is like "Satellite with cross bar" then your soft has not been locked yet...?
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby emanu1988 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:06 am

Nagas wrote:Did you check whether it was lock or unlock? please see on the main screen at top left corner, there is icon, if it is green "like volume bar" > locked to satellite (red still waiting for the satellite), but if it is like "Satellite with cross bar" then your soft has not been locked yet...?

hello ...

the map is active and the team has satellite reception ... the bar is green ...

may be a problem. dll??
emanu1988 offline

Postby Monters GPS » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:56 am

emanu1988 wrote:hello ...

the map is active and the team has satellite reception ... the bar is green ...

may be a problem. dll??

Bro,

Here is for Papago thread.......Can you get help on Garmin thread post!
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby tamashy » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 pm

hi! I'm back, because I had a big problem with gps, trying to put the garmin, i had to boot from the windows ce gps. As was no way, I read online about a program called MioPocket, then, what I did was try to install it to access the windows. I did something wrong and now when I turn on the gps gets an error message saying MioPocket not found. Folder "hdd / MioAutoRun" is missing. there any way to reset it?? return to original state without touching any sense ?????? please!! I need help !!!!!!
tamashy offline

PreviousNext

Return to PaPaGO! Software