Freeway PureNavi 8 (05Jan2011) 800x480 & 480x234   

Postby mega3611 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 am

Mission failed again.. DVDGPS pls help, can only see the papago 8 splash screen, and then return to menu. is it because of the map that i put in ? im using mfm maps. i just copy in all the map with R51_SSC header to the maps folder. Could anyone pls help ? Tq in advance
mega3611 offline

Postby Nagas » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 am

mega3611 wrote:Mission failed again.. DVDGPS pls help, can only see the papago 8 splash screen, and then return to menu. is it because of the map that i put in ? im using mfm maps. i just copy in all the map with R51_SSC header to the maps folder. Could anyone pls help ? Tq in advance

1. Do you have TW R51_SSC.hdr in "maps" folder (should be there after downloading from links)?, this file shall not be replaced by MFM file
2. Put MFM files to "maps" folder but don't replacing above header
3. delete files sys.cfg inside "save" folder
run again ...hope it will work
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Monters GPS » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 am

mega3611 wrote:Mission failed again.. DVDGPS pls help, can only see the papago 8 splash screen, and then return to menu. is it because of the map that i put in ? im using mfm maps. i just copy in all the map with R51_SSC header to the maps folder. Could anyone pls help ? Tq in advance

Did you download correct maps version to install ?
You must download the maps version by select CUSTOM version but is not Standard,After download finish then click to install the maps,when asking to choosing version just choose for (ANDROID X5),after finish install copy the entire maps files and put into MAPS folder and keep the tw maps header.Then delete inside SAVE folder files and try run again.
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby DVDGPS » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 am

Yes, it is only the map's file problem.
If you still face problems after trying Nagas and MontersGPS solution, and already messed up your maps folder, pls pm me your email and I will email you the zipped maps files and advise you how to do.
DVDGPS offline

Postby mega3611 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 am

It works very well now. Thank you very much for all of you. Btw, i found out the sound is a bit soft/low if compare to others gps software (already set to max. volume in the system). Anyway, the interface is still the best if compare to others. TQ TQ TQ
mega3611 offline

Postby Monters GPS » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:13 am

mega3611 wrote:It works very well now. Thank you very much for all of you. Btw, i found out the sound is a bit soft/low if compare to others gps software (already set to max. volume in the system). Anyway, the interface is still the best if compare to others. TQ TQ TQ

you can use M3 version sounds......

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby mamang » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:14 am

Is this version or software available in ENGLISH??I am looking PAPAGO software that can run under 480X234 resolution..TQ
mamang offline

Postby Monters GPS » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:11 pm

mamang wrote:Is this version or software available in ENGLISH??I am looking PAPAGO software that can run under 480X234 resolution..TQ

This is tw version....only have chinese language.

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby DVDGPS » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:43 am

mamang wrote:Is this version or software available in ENGLISH??I am looking PAPAGO software that can run under 480X234 resolution..TQ

if you want, i have the files for english language (only for setting command, that is already better than all chinese), pm me your email and i will reply you with the attachment file to replace, only a small file.
DVDGPS offline

Postby mamang » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 am

DVDGPS wrote:if you want, i have the files for english language (only for setting command, that is already better than all chinese), pm me your email and i will reply you with the attachment file to replace, only a small file.

Thanks a lot..pls check ur PM..
mamang offline

Postby titantjp » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 am

hi mega3611, can u teach me how to put in the mfm maps file into it...what i hv tested as below:-
1.download mfm ppg 110126C & choose x5 for android during install..
2.copy all mfm maps files only (without mfm folder) into papago8 maps folder but keep all ori files (10 files), result :::[color=red]FAILED[/color] Only can see papago 8 splash screen..

pls help me....thks
titantjp offline

Postby Nagas » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:12 am

titantjp wrote:hi mega3611, can u teach me how to put in the mfm maps file into it...what i hv tested as below:-
2.copy all mfm maps files only (without mfm folder) into papago8 maps folder but keep all ori files (10 files), result :::[color="red"]FAILED[/color] Only can see papago 8 splash screen..

pls help me....thks

Have you delete sys.cfg inside "save" folder? run again.. (don't forget check R51_SSC.hdr from TW ori is still in maps folder, don't replace this with MFM)
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby mega3611 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am

Hi, titanjp...the most important things are delete everything inside save folder and retry. Don't overite the original download files inside maps folder. Fyi, I try all the setting inside, the navigation/maps didn't show poi.
mega3611 offline

Postby titantjp » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 am

Steps done as below:-
2.copy all mfm maps files only (without mfm folder) into papago8 MAPS folder but keep all ori files (10 files included ori R51_SSC.hdr)
3.deleted all files in SAVE folder

result ::[color=red] FAILED[/color] only see purenavi 8 splash screen

any step wrong or missing out?

help me pls...
titantjp offline

Postby Nagas » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 am

titantjp wrote:Steps done as below:-
2.copy all mfm maps files only (without mfm folder) into papago8 MAPS folder but keep all ori files (10 files included ori R51_SSC.hdr)
3.deleted all files in SAVE folder

result ::[color="red"] FAILED[/color] only see purenavi 8 splash screen

any step wrong or missing out?

help me pls...

Please recheck the complete files:

PN8/Organic/TCH
PN8/maps/R51...
PN8/Sounds
PN8/System

etc
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator