Freeway PureNavi 8 (05Jan2011) 800x480 & 480x234   

Postby Monters GPS » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:43 pm

latinchoong wrote:Bro,

I put MFM map but cannot work? what wrong??

Can you tell us how you did! why cannot worked?
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby exz8 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:50 am

has english interface?
exz8 offline

Postby Monters GPS » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:58 am

exz8 wrote:has english interface?

No English interface.....but someone here modify some for english but not all!
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby rezzahuz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:17 am

apps work fine, got sat fix and mfm map works fine too. so does junction view. however, since my pnd is 480x272, the bottom bar is pulled up about 1/4 of the screen, at about where your car icon is. its not really a major issue because the map still fills up the bottom part of the bar, so nothing is lost.

it needs the envi_data files to work and they could be replaced by the sg and my files for mfm map but renamed to TaiwanX.xxx. the nav screen has a blue background with patches of black here and there, which doesnt give any elevation indication at all, but at least the map displays correctly.

another thing missing are the poi icons. i think they are replaced by just a dot. so, it doesnt look interesting, unless someone can make them reappear. it can use favorites from ppg by copying to the save folder.

The last issue is the menu interface language. so, hopefully someone could mod the files to be in english and also the menu interface.

can someone guide me on how to change the navi voice to english? i noticed that there is a folder voiceen, which means it can use english to navigate, right? im not able to change it since i dont understand chinese. i also seems that by default, it uses chinese tts since it mentions street names while navigating.
rezzahuz offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:22 am

rezzahuz wrote:apps work fine, got sat fix and mfm map works fine too. so does junction view. however, since my pnd is 480x272, the bottom bar is pulled up about 1/4 of the screen, at about where your car icon is. its not really a major issue because the map still fills up the bottom part of the bar, so nothing is lost.

it needs the envi_data files to work and they could be replaced by the sg and my files for mfm map but renamed to TaiwanX.xxx. the nav screen has a blue background with patches of black here and there, which doesnt give any elevation indication at all, but at least the map displays correctly.

another thing missing are the poi icons. i think they are replaced by just a dot. so, it doesnt look interesting, unless someone can make them reappear. it can use favorites from ppg by copying to the save folder.

The last issue is the menu interface language. so, hopefully someone could mod the files to be in english and also the menu interface.

can someone guide me on how to change the navi voice to english? i noticed that there is a folder voiceen, which means it can use english to navigate, right? im not able to change it since i dont understand chinese. i also seems that by default, it uses chinese tts since it mentions street names while navigating.

Since your pnd is running for 480x272, why not you looking for the soft to support 480x272?

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby rezzahuz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am

just want to try it out to see how it performs. anyway, the screen resolution is not really a problem since the map still stretch out to fill up the screen. currently im just using mfm r21 by renaming them to r51. still downloading the exact r51 map and will see if it will solve the problems. will update soon.
rezzahuz offline

Postby wfmok » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:57 pm

can i have com 1&2 happy files?thxs in advance
wfmok offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:06 pm

wfmok wrote:can i have com 1&2 happy files?thxs in advance

why you need com 1 & 2? you not sure what 's your pnd com run for?
btw,check your wish has sent.

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby wfmok » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:18 pm

nolah!my car 480x234 using com 2 but want to test on pnd that using com 1.anyway thanks for reply
wfmok offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:26 pm

wfmok wrote:nolah!my car 480x234 using com 2 but want to test on pnd that using com 1.anyway thanks for reply

Ic, so do you get what you needed yet?

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby wfmok » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:38 pm

yeap!will try it later when free,thanks
wfmok offline

Postby mega3611 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:12 am

pls pm me the link for 480x234, com2, 4800 baud rate. Im using china 2din player. put in papago b4 but cannot work. wanna try. TQ
mega3611 offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:10 pm

mega3611 wrote:pls pm me the link for 480x234, com2, 4800 baud rate. Im using china 2din player. put in papago b4 but cannot work. wanna try. TQ

I'm not sure it will work for you or not but you can try it, for more info please read on first post!

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby DVDGPS » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 am

mega3611,
I also tried many PPG version on my 2DIN china player, only until I try this purenavi8, it works flowlessly with 3D and junction view, many thanks to MontersGPS, Nagas and others that helps a lot.
You should try this until you success.
DVDGPS offline

Postby mega3611 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:49 am

i try today....hope will work without problem. Thank you very much for the reply.
mega3611 offline

PreviousNext

Return to PaPaGO! Software