Free mfm papago! X8.5 maps - 111103   

Free mfm papago! X8.5 maps - 111103

Postby Monters GPS » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm

[color="#FF0000"]This FREE-MFM-PAPAGO! X8.5 Maps is for PAPAGO! X8.5, M3GPS X8.5 and M3GPS PAPAGO! ONE navigation software to use this map.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Please refer to [Please Register or Login to download file] for Papago X8.5 navigation software upgrade.[/color]

[color="#B22222"]Disclaimer & Warranty
The map is provided on "as-is" basis, MFM provides no warranty & disclaims liability on any consequences, damages and whatsoever arising from its use. DO NOT use the map if you do not agree to this condition![/color]

Please note that there is only one version of FREE MFM-Papago Map for PAPAGO! X8.5

Download Links:
*[Please Register or Login to download file]
*[Please Register or Login to download file]

Map Features
1. Junction views.
2. Lane assists.
3. 3D Buildings (courtesy of Papago).
4. Shaded intersections.
5. Toll booth alert (Selected toll roads).
6. Speed limit sign (custom version only).
7. Speed camera alert & icon display.
8. Fast POI search.
9. Custom POI icons.
10. Malaysia highway symbol.
11. Announce approaching underpass, flyover, bridge, tunnel, parking area and rest area.
12. Singapore postal code.
13. Coverage of Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.

Please feel free to comments and feedback [Please Register or Login to download file] for better map improvement.

Please be informed that MFM-Papago X8.5 maps will be released on monthly basis. It will be released in 1st week of each month and any appeal or request in relation to the schedule of map release will not be entertained and responded as decision has been made.
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby simon71 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:35 pm

How to update map on papago x8.5. Any guide?
simon71 offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 am

simon71 wrote:How to update map on papago x8.5. Any guide?

Just download and extract into x8.5 maps folder!

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby simon71 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:57 am

Thanks, Monster GPS. If I copy the downloaded and extracted map files into a MicroSD card, how do I make my Papago R6300T read the map from the memory card? I created a /maps folder in the memory card and copied the extracted files (with MFM folder) into it but it still couldn't read the map from memory card.
simon71 offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:49 am

simon71 wrote:Thanks, Monster GPS. If I copy the downloaded and extracted map files into a MicroSD card, how do I make my Papago R6300T read the map from the memory card? I created a /maps folder in the memory card and copied the extracted files (with MFM folder) into it but it still couldn't read the map from memory card.

Your papago R6300T software is installed on ResidentFlash!

Please follow this step to update your maps:

- Turn your device on and it will automatic run the papago software.

- After run into the software, connect the usb cable to your device and connect it to your PC and select (Mass Storage Mode).

- Now you will seen the folder called (Navi), open it and you will see the maps folder!

- Inside Maps folder there got few sub-folder for difference countries maps, just copy the MFM free maps 111103 folder into the maps folder.

- If you want to keep previous mfm maps folder then just unplug the device and restart it.

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby simon71 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Thanks a lot, Monster GPS. It resolved my problem :)) Cheers.
simon71 offline

Return to PaPaGO! Maps