papago x5, x6,x7 or m7 or m6   

papago x5, x6,x7 or m7 or m6

Postby prescott83 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:58 pm

hi..i am finding papago for pc version...anyone have it? i need in english version..thx
prescott83 offline

Postby Nagas » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:23 pm

prescott83 wrote:hi..i am finding papago for pc version...anyone have it? i need in english version..thx

So far only TW interface and TW map available.
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby dswchui » Sun May 29, 2011 7:06 am

Dear Nagas,

I have loaded a M7 WM version to my HTC cruise. It works with the Taiwan map. Can I load a Hong Kong map to this version. IF yes, can l load the HK Android version to it.

Thank you for your help!
dswchui offline

Postby Monters GPS » Sun May 29, 2011 7:37 am

dswchui wrote:Dear Nagas,

I have loaded a M7 WM version to my HTC cruise. It works with the Taiwan map. Can I load a Hong Kong map to this version. IF yes, can l load the HK Android version to it.

Thank you for your help!

If you want to load HK maps on M7,just install the HK maps into M7 maps folder but keep the HK maps header and replace the TW maps header and renamed it to HK maps header and run on it!
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby dswchui » Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 am

Dear Monters,

I tried to put R21_Q2 and R5 ver. Hk Maps to the M7 Papago but they does not worked. The program jumped out after the Startup screen. All I did was to delete all the files in the map folder and replace them with the abovementioned map. Then replace the header with the existing one and rename it . Have I done anything wrong?
Please help!
dswchui offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon May 30, 2011 12:53 am

dswchui wrote:Dear Monters,

I tried to put R21_Q2 and R5 ver. Hk Maps to the M7 Papago but they does not worked. The program jumped out after the Startup screen. All I did was to delete all the files in the map folder and replace them with the abovementioned map. Then replace the header with the existing one and rename it . Have I done anything wrong?
Please help!

You have to keep the taiwan maps header.....the tw maps header cannot replaced! if you want to use other countries maps,copy the entire other maps files into the M7 maps folder and keep the original tw maps header inside the folder then renamed it to become your countries maps header names.......after that try to delete inside SAVE folder files and run it again!

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby dswchui » Mon May 30, 2011 5:29 am

Dear Monters,

Thank you very much for your detailed advice. I followed every steps you taught but failed. I tried different country map like Malaysia and Hong Kong. Would it be my M7 only accept Taiwan map and no others? Also I would like to ask if the header file refer to only one file (the one with a HDR on the file icon and the sub set is .hdr)?
dswchui offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon May 30, 2011 5:56 am

Thank you very much for your detailed advice. I followed every steps you taught but failed. I tried different country map like Malaysia and Hong Kong. Would it be my M7 only accept Taiwan map and no others? Also I would like to ask if the header file refer to only one file (the one with a HDR on the file icon and the sub set is .hdr)?

Yes, the taiwan maps header is something like R51_xxx_SSC.HDR.......if you try malaysia maps,made sure your malaysia maps is R51_xx......if you insert R21_xxx it wont work!

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby dswchui » Mon May 30, 2011 6:12 am

Dear Monters,

The Taiwan Map header in my M7 version is R21_10Q410_SSC.hdr. Would it be my M7 version is an outdated one. I have tried both R21 and R51 maps but not success. According to your expertie, is there any other ways to work around.

Thank you!
dswchui offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon May 30, 2011 6:14 am

The Taiwan Map header in my M7 version is R21_10Q410_SSC.hdr. Would it be my M7 version is an outdated one. I have tried both R21 and R51 maps but not success. According to your expertie, is there any other ways to work around.

Thank you!

Your M7 is running on Android or PND?

Can you upload the whole program to us?

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby dswchui » Mon May 30, 2011 6:54 am

Dear Monters

Thank you for your prompt reply! My m7 is running on Win Mobile. I am quite happy to upload the whole program to you. Can I send it through email or do you have a more convenient way for you ?
dswchui offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon May 30, 2011 7:09 am

dswchui wrote:Dear Monters

Thank you for your prompt reply! My m7 is running on Win Mobile. I am quite happy to upload the whole program to you. Can I send it through email or do you have a more convenient way for you ?

I don't have the windows mobile to run......
When you install malaysia maps,you download the CUSTOM maps or STANDARD maps version from MFM?
For windows mobile you have to download STANDARD maps version from MFM site:
Hope this can solve your problem....remember must keep the TW maps header and renamed it to MFM maps header names!

B) Standard [Please Register or Login to download file]

Supported Devices/Softwares
* Papago X5 & X6 for Windows Mobile (Retail)
* HTC Touch Cruise bundled with Papago X3 - Singapore
* HTC Touch Cruise bundled with Papago X3 – Malaysia

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby dswchui » Mon May 30, 2011 7:39 am

Dear Monters

Forgive my stupidness, I just give you the link where I downloaded from. It is convenient for both of us cos I don't know how to upload big files.

[Please Register or Login to download file]

Actually, I am interesting in using HK map in this navigation software now because I live in Hong Kong. After I failed in using HK map, I used Malaysia map to test. Anyway, I will use Malaysia map to test again to see if it works or not.

You help is much appreciated!!!!!
dswchui offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon May 30, 2011 8:18 am

dswchui wrote:Dear Monters

Forgive my stupidness, I just give you the link where I downloaded from. It is convenient for both of us cos I don't know how to upload big files.

[Please Register or Login to download file]

Actually, I am interesting in using HK map in this navigation software now because I live in Hong Kong. After I failed in using HK map, I used Malaysia map to test. Anyway, I will use Malaysia map to test again to see if it works or not.

You help is much appreciated!!!!!

I think this M7 is not running R21_xx Maps.....it should be running for R51_xxx maps!

Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby dswchui » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Dear Monters,

I think you are right, the Hong Kong maps that I have cannot be used on this M7 WM version. I tried the Malaysian map you gave but still not working. I have run through the Chinese forum of this website and there is a guy who has another trick. He put a Hong Kong and Vietnam Map folders inside the Maps folder which holds the Taiwan maps. The header of Hong Kong and Vietnam Maps changed to Taiwan. I follow this method to put the Hong Kong Map folder inside the Map sfolder. I could see two Taiwan maps when I choose to switch the Map. However, when I chose Hong Kong map, it prompted that the map is wrong and jumped out. This confirm the Hong Kong Map is not suitable for this M7.

Do you have any Hong Kong Map suitable for M7 windows mobile?

Thank you!
dswchui offline

Next

Return to PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support