PAPAGO! X7 Reality M3GPS (July2010 Edition) + Vietnam map   

PAPAGO! X7 Reality M3GPS (July2010 Edition) + Vietnam map

Postby minhhacker » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 am

Dear Navitotal experts,

Now i'm using PAPAGO! X7 Reality M3GPS (July2010 Edition) + Vietnam map (from vietmap) + header file from MFM, everything seem works fine except it cannot appear 3D building. This issue is come from header file or i am using wrong Papago version? Can any expert investigate why it cannot appear 3D building?

Many thanks for your supporting. Look forward to your good news...
minhhacker offline

Postby Monters GPS » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

minhhacker wrote:Dear Navitotal experts,

Now i'm using PAPAGO! X7 Reality M3GPS (July2010 Edition) + Vietnam map (from vietmap) + header file from MFM, everything seem works fine except it cannot appear 3D building. This issue is come from header file or i am using wrong Papago version? Can any expert investigate why it cannot appear 3D building?

Many thanks for your supporting. Look forward to your good news...

Seem look like not correct maps......
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby minhhacker » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 am

Dear Monster, could you please teach me how to check maps is correct or not? Cause the software use with this Vietmap's map is also Papago (i dont know the version) and when users download maps like me, they can see 3D building. I can sure only one source to download map from Vietmap...
minhhacker offline

Postby Nagas » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:57 am

minhhacker wrote:Dear Monster, could you please teach me how to check maps is correct or not? Cause the software use with this Vietmap's map is also Papago (i dont know the version) and when users download maps like me, they can see 3D building. I can sure only one source to download map from Vietmap...

Vietmap Software can show you 3D building, have you tried it? even they are all papago softwares (M3, TW, HK or Viet) but don't think it will compatible each other. We can try to make it work but not 100% I think.
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby minhhacker » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:41 am

Dear Nagas, of course i know Vietmap Software can show 3D building. But i know 1 guy from VN also use Papago X7 and he can modify something in maps to show 3D building. The problem is he do not want to share his knowledge on this case, quite poor...Anyone can help me?
minhhacker offline

Postby Nagas » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am

minhhacker wrote:Dear Nagas, of course i know Vietmap Software can show 3D building. But i know 1 guy from VN also use Papago X7 and he can modify something in maps to show 3D building. The problem is he do not want to share his knowledge on this case, quite poor...Anyone can help me?

Please let me know the area/road in Vietnam that has 3D building, I will check it...
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby minhhacker » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 am

Dear Nagas, You can go to "TP.Hồ Chí Minh" then find "NT Duc Ba", that location have a lot of 3D buiding. Please find the picture as below for your reference.

[Please Register or Login to download file]

[Please Register or Login to download file]
minhhacker offline

Postby thainl » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am

I use X5SE HD-5001. When i use vietmap R21 for PND, it can not show 3D building. If i use vietmap extracted from Papago M7 for iphone (R51 map), it show me 3D building but the road search, poi search function does not works.
thainl offline

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

thainl wrote:I use X5SE HD-5001. When i use vietmap R21 for PND, it can not show 3D building. If i use vietmap extracted from Papago M7 for iphone (R51 map), it show me 3D building but the road search, poi search function does not works.

Did you used vietmap R21_ (MapAniPOI.psu, MapAniPOI_VGA.psu, standard_VGA.mb6), try to don't used this 3 files from mfm.....deleted save folder files and run again.
Hope can solved your problem.
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby thainl » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:47 am

Monters GPS wrote:Did you used vietmap R21_ (MapAniPOI.psu, MapAniPOI_VGA.psu, standard_VGA.mb6), try to don't used this 3 files from mfm.....deleted save folder files and run again.
Hope can solved your problem.

What i did is download map R21 from vietmap site and replace the hdr file with mfm hdr. copy standard_VGA.mb6 into it.
In the map folder i have MapAniPOI.psu, standard_VGA.mb6, don't have MapAniPOI_VGA.psu.

Thanks,
thainl offline

Postby Monters GPS » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:01 am

thainl wrote:What i did is download map R21 from vietmap site and replace the hdr file with mfm hdr. copy standard_VGA.mb6 into it.
In the map folder i have MapAniPOI.psu, standard_VGA.mb6, don't have MapAniPOI_VGA.psu.

Thanks,

Can you try renamed the ori MapAniPoi.psu to MapAniPOI_VGA.psu then try again?
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby thainl » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:49 am

Renaming the MapAniPOI to MapAniPOI_VGA doesn't works. With original name i still see POI as icon, when change the name i see nothing.
thainl offline

Postby Nagas » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 pm

thainl wrote:Renaming the MapAniPOI to MapAniPOI_VGA doesn't works. With original name i still see POI as icon, when change the name i see nothing.

Have you tried it with TW prog, such as Gonav8? I already tried it and it works, but if using Vietnam map cannot simulate it (no routing button to simulate, except If using my map). So you must try by your self.

Alternative, use Vietmap X5, it can see 3D
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby thainl » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:36 am

I dont have vietmap x5. Can you help me find it?

Thanks,
thainl offline

Postby Nagas » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 am

thainl wrote:I dont have vietmap x5. Can you help me find it?

Thanks,

Your turn to feedback us...
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Next

Return to PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support