PAPAGO! X6 M3GPS Edition   

Postby Monters GPS » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 am

ritchietay wrote:Brother Monters GPS,
Note: I have changed the original papago.dbp file and replaced with the papago.dbp taken from Indonesia maps. Initially, before changing, the program is unable to continue running after going into the MENU. No satellite detection or activity whatsoever. After going into SEARCH mode, cannot update to FAVOURITES. After going into SEARCH addresses/Roads, all buttons are obscured. Cannot update. Theere's no GO to continue to the next phase.

After changing to the Indonesian papago.dbp, this 8.5 starts by playing the M3GPS startup music. It then announces "Searching for satellite." Next the screen " Continue to navigation to ...SEARCH? Clicking YES...it goes into the map mode...with the satellites? ...Clicking the Satellite? shows about 15 satelites with 1 bar, soon 2 bars in blue... Everything is flawless...EXCEPT... there's no sound whatsoever. Can you kindly give new links to the Sound file? I placed this Sound files in the \SDMMC\Mobilenavigation\Sound. OR should I change to somewhere else?

I've gone to the Advance Settings and triedboth TTS(English), and also just the "ENGLISH ", no sound either, what gives? I've also re-downloaded the "SOUND" file and done a re-installation of the Sound folder. No sound either. Otherwise everything is 9/10.

Regards
TAY

You cannot choose TTS voice.....this TTS voice not work for generic pnd!
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline

User avatar Elite Member

Previous

Return to PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support