WinCE6, Atlas4 500mhz, 64mb
RomVers: 82AV6.090AM21405A.4.1
Soft ver: V3.6.E93.10.21
OEM Info: YFAtlas4
Platform ID:5955414E46454E47
Device ID: 0000000000000000
SDCard ID:718D071F

So I have the following problem:
My bluetooth menu disappeared from original GPS Menu.
I tried to turn it back with factory settings but with no success.
Tried to reset it by reset button, but without success again.
Bluetooth is working because i tried it from other menu system, but it disappeared from original menu.
Please help me to solve this problem, I appreciate your help.

I'm looking also for original firmware, and if it is possible someone to tell me how to download original firmware from the navigation.:wallbash:
intesa offline

Postby 2uk3y » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:38 am

u mean the icon disappear or what ?? can u show some picture so can see clearly .
2uk3y offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby pgoh101 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:32 am

@intesa

You have to describe the history of event that you have done leading to the "disappearing". I believe that you have flash your current hardware with an updated or another version of firmware together with the application too. The 'disappering' always occurs because most of the released firmware aplication come standard without bluetooth menu. You have to find the application with bluetooth menu in YFAPP
pgoh101 offline

Postby intesa » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Thanks for the reply pgoh101. Icon of bluetooth just disappeared from the main menu by itself.I did not touch anything or installed,icon simply disappeared by itself. Here's a picture menu with icons that disappeared blutooth icon.Image
This image where the GPS mark there was once an icon blutooth.Bluetooth icon is used to connect to a mobile phone with navigation,hands free function.I do not know what to do.Image

LINK [Please Register or Login to download file]
intesa offline

Postby intesa » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Thank you for your reply 2uk3ya ,Nothing but nothing I did not touch on navigation.I did not install anything,I did not flash hardware.I did not do anything which would contribute to the disappearance of the Bluetooth icon from the main menu.The icon is simply itself disappeared I do not know how or why??
Here's a picture menu from which the missing bluetooth iconImage
I have no idea what I do now without these icons is impossible connected mobile phone with navigation,Hands-Free function.
intesa offline

Postby el_coyote » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:09 pm

intesa wrote:Thank you for your reply 2uk3ya ,Nothing but nothing I did not touch on navigation.I did not install anything,I did not flash hardware.I did not do anything which would contribute to the disappearance of the Bluetooth icon from the main menu.The icon is simply itself disappeared I do not know how or why??
Here's a picture menu from which the missing bluetooth iconImage
I have no idea what I do now without these icons is impossible connected mobile phone with navigation,Hands-Free function.

Hello, I beg your forgiveness for my English. I'm from Argentina and I have the same GPS, and I to result in the same problem. I have no Bluetooth icon and FM transmission is bad because it or heard it played in the GPS enabled this option.
If anyone has any idea or have any answer to this problem would appreciate that.

Greetings!

Saludos!
el_coyote offline

Return to PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support