YFinside RA02L   

YFinside RA02L

Postby pezet » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:12 pm

Hello,
I have navi in dash mirror something like http://en.yftech.com/RA02-5002.html (RA02-5002) with front and back camera.
I can download only China map from application and also everything is in Chinese language. I don't know if it's possible to change firmware to have english language (if it is please help me with this) but for sure I wanna have map of europe.

Firmware version is ra02l.evb.160518
Android 4.xxx
pezet offline

Re: YFinside RA02L

Postby katastrofe » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:42 pm

I advise strongly against messing around with the firmware when you are not 110% sure what you are doing and especially when you have never done it before. And even then you could turn the device into a paperweight.

When you have a manual (can be a booklet or a CD/DVD) search for it. In it may be a description how to change settings by pressing which button how many times. Or contact the seller or manufacturer. On that website in the upper right corner it says "contact".
katastrofe offline

Premium Member

Re: YFinside RA02L

Postby pezet » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:06 pm

I never do nothing with android but i have some experience with other firmware updates. I translate all options from this device with Google translator but it's not possible to change language in this device. Also I can't select proper time (it's China time). I haven't got any manual for this but i think it's not necessary because it's quite easy to operate even it's in China language so if someone can tell me where i can find any firmware I will test it.
pezet offline

Return to Other Systems