TOMTOM Carminat Live - The original card SD with another car   

TOMTOM Carminat Live - The original card SD with another car

Postby sklba » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Hello,
I have car Renault Laguna III in 2012. I have navi TomTom Carminat Live (ver.9.844)
I got the original card with maps of Europe in 2015, which was used in the other Renault. In my car after buying the card it was only with maps DACH (works).
Unfortunately, after inserting a card with a map of Europe to your car I get the message that the map of Europe-100380 can not be run on the device.
From the information that they are acting on my card with maps DACH I see that my card was used in another car too (other parameters of the device and software version) for some time, so it's definitely something impossible to move about.
I read the file looback.ex3 (ttgo.bif) for Windows and Linux, changing parameters (modeled on working card DACH), but I still have a problem with reading EUROPA. : /
Please help people who have to deal with this topic. I assure you that both cards (DACH and Europe) are original.
Regards
sklba offline

Re: TOMTOM Carminat Live - The original card SD with another

Postby Capo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:28 pm

Even if the maps are original, the activation is working only for the original car. You need to activate the Europe map for your own car.
Capo offline

Administrator

Return to Nissan/Renault