It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 am

News News of Tools & Tutorials

Site map of Tools & Tutorials » Forum : Tools & Tutorials

i need (gps.exe) for check my gps and com.please give downlo

i need (gps.exe) for check my gps and com.please give download link,tq so much.
Read more : i need (gps.exe) for check my gps and com.please give downlo | Views : 4241 | Replies : 5

Re-save SD card data

The below is a good app for recovering all lost data/deleted data from any

memory card, camera chips, etc. It's a good tiny app with serial to register it... so

recover all your deleted/lost data.

thanks to asadkhattak

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/VKS5UA8F/cardrecovery_V4.10.1220.rar
Read more : Re-save SD card data | Views : 4581 | Replies : 6

Free premium accounts

Supposed to be the "home" of cracks. Let us know how you make out if you use it. You need to register.

http://hzworld.cz.cc/index.php

EDIT: Tried it today for the first time, works great. I downloaded a 1.3 GB file in about 10 minutes. I highly recommend this site.

SEE POST #14
Read more : Free premium accounts | Views : 13142 | Replies : 34

Download as a PREMIUM member

Checked for virus with Avast AV and found to be completely clean! I haven't tried this yet so I can't offer advice. If you use it please post your results.

Efham Premuim Accounts Generator is another good tool. It will generate Premium Accounts and Cookies Online For Free. Currently it can generate Fileserve, Filesonic, Wupload and Hotfile. It's an ad supported program which means every time your open it you should click on one google ...
Read more : Download as a PREMIUM member | Views : 2862 | Replies : 0

Best spyware remover

Although this is not GPS related, I would like to offer this link to you because I think it is the best and you out there deserve only the best. I have tried many - including free and paid versions - but I think the free version here is the best. :dance:

http://www.superantispyware.com/
Read more : Best spyware remover | Views : 2104 | Replies : 0

Touche Software Google Maps Extractor 2.29 RETAIL cracked

Google Maps Extractor is a tool that captures contact information such as business name, address, phone number from Google Maps. Our software is created with the most modern technologies that enable you to create your own list of leads in few seconds. You can search by any category like restaurants, coffee-clubs, and hotels and in any location, city, state or even country. You can use zip codes or a radius of miles to get more ...
Read more : Touche Software Google Maps Extractor 2.29 RETAIL cracked | Views : 6474 | Replies : 3

Driver Genius[with crack]-might be useful to some

Some members might find this useful. Unless you know what you are doing, I would recommend that you proceed carefully!

What is Driver Genius?

Driver Genius is a powerful driver manager for Windows that can backup, restore and update your drivers in several mouse clicks!

Backup Drivers - Driver Genius can detect and quickly backup the installed drivers in your system. It can compress the backup drivers to a zip file, self extracting file or ...
Read more : Driver Genius[with crack]-might be useful to some | Views : 1929 | Replies : 0

Internet Download Manager 6.07 [updated freq.] - Multilingua

Checked for virus with Avira - completely clean!

Internet Download Manager : The fastest download accelerator

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 500 percent, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.

Internet Download Manager ...
Read more : Internet Download Manager 6.07 [updated freq.] - Multilingua | Views : 5521 | Replies : 11

Premium4All - Premium downloads for free.

1, Visit download host page and copy the URL into clipboard
2, Go to Premium4All and paste the URL into the box highlighted on the screen shot above.
3, Click Transload file, A new window with ads appears, You must leave this open for at least 10 seconds, otherwise the download is cancelled. See note below.
4, After ten seconds close the ad window and click Transload file again.
5, A new window appears ...
Read more : Premium4All - Premium downloads for free. | Views : 3559 | Replies : 1

Download as a premium member

I personally haven't tried it yet. If YOU do, please post your results.

http://www.dowwi.com/

Thanks to Devaspora
Read more : Download as a premium member | Views : 4970 | Replies : 16

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160992 • Total topics 17082 • Total members 648606