It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:08 am

News News of Tools & Tutorials

Site map of Tools & Tutorials » Forum : Tools & Tutorials

Chinese GPS auto shutdown issue

Hi guys,

I have a rather weird issue here with my chinese/noname GPS. It's a Win CE 6.0 with IGO8.3. All works fine (thank GOD), but my car having the mirror folding option when
locking the car, when you remove the key (all powered down) and press "lock" button on remote controller it powers up everything for 8-10 seconds to be able to fold the mirrors.
After that everything powers down. The problem I have ...
Read more : Chinese GPS auto shutdown issue | Views : 7378 | Replies : 13

Foehn and hirsch

Hi im a newbie so please forgive me if this question has been answered already and direct me to the info.I have a Foehn and Hirsch sat nav which although has no model no on it i believe to be a v3..I have read on the internet that Tomtom 7 can be installed on this unit but so far all my searching on the net has drawn a blank with regards to the software or ...
Read more : Foehn and hirsch | Views : 3949 | Replies : 7

How to change comport and baudrate

Hi,can someone share how to change comport and baud rate? my device is comp 2,baud 4800,win ce6,800X480
wanted to change comp 1.
Read more : How to change comport and baudrate | Views : 2853 | Replies : 1

[ask] Qibla direction finder for wince 6

Is there any utility for wince 6, which find the Qibla direction ?

I seached high and low in the net, and the closest ones are for windows mobile, not wince

Thanks
Read more : [ask] Qibla direction finder for wince 6 | Views : 3985 | Replies : 3

WinRAR 4.11 Final (32/64-bit) UPDATED

Released: February 20, 2012

WinRAR is a powerful archive manager (Win32, Linux, Mac). RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can. WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ...
Read more : WinRAR 4.11 Final (32/64-bit) UPDATED | Views : 5015 | Replies : 12

Nonigpsplot

Someone just told me about this free program but I do NOT know anything about it so I cannot answer any questions. If you have knowledge of it then please share everything you know. Such as what devices is it for? How do you add maps and such? Where do you get them? Someone would be interested. Thanks.

http://aeguerre.free.fr/Public/PocketPC/NoniGPSPlot/EN/index.php
Read more : Nonigpsplot | Views : 2891 | Replies : 5

how to run Gpscan-debug on my lakatoo?

how to find out comm and baud?
Read more : how to run Gpscan-debug on my lakatoo? | Views : 2700 | Replies : 3

Mortscript applications repository

All applications in one download available here... http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/45775858/file.html

PNA SOUNDBOARD.

This is another of my "just-for-fun" apps, A soundboard application.

A soundboard just plays soundclips or effects when buttons on the screen are tapped.

PNASoundboard V1.0
Passwords: navitotal

This started out as a technical exercise to see what i could do with Mortscript and SystemInformation.

It should work on any unlocked device with a screen resolution of 480x272. ...
Read more : Mortscript applications repository | Views : 34323 | Replies : 75

Total Commander Pro

Publisher's Description
Quote:
Powerful Windows file manager replacement.

Total Commander is a file manager replacement that offers multiple language support, search, file comparison, directory synchronization, quick view panel with bitmap display, ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling plus plugins, built-in FTP client with FXP, HTTP proxy support, and more.

General features:

Quote:
* Two file windows side by side
* Multiple language and Unicode support
* Enhanced search function
Read more : Total Commander Pro | Views : 3987 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160817 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646846