It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:04 pm

News News of Tools & Tutorials

Site map of Tools & Tutorials » Forum : Tools & Tutorials

Which Binatone ?

Hi,

I have a Binatone G430 and it's really good, does what it says on the tin, dead easy to update with IGO and maps and stuff so was thinking I fancy a new one, reason being is that I put IGO Primo 2 on it and you have to have the very basics as it struggles and spits out errors when you have all the whistles and bells on it, 3D maps and street ...
Read more : Which Binatone ? | Views : 6133 | Replies : 19

Chinese GPS Firmware Upgrade

Hello Guys,
I have seen a lot of users searching frantically for Firmware for their Chinese double din WinCe 6.0 units (me included). After a painful googling for several months,
I have stumbled upon this Chinese link. You can open the link and then 'Right Click' and translate it with Bing.
Check your earlier firmware from your unit 'info' and download same MCU software for your model.
i.e. 9023 or 9024 or 9026 etc.
Mine ...
Read more : Chinese GPS Firmware Upgrade | Views : 83704 | Replies : 45

Mortscript to run licence key

Hi, I am hoping for some help. I have a Memory-Map install on a Peaklife GPS running Wince, however each time I restart the device the licence key needs to run again. This works OK if the device is connected to a PC and I double click on the licence key each time, so to get it working on each restart I have created the following script, however, it doesn't seem to activate the licence ...
Read more : Mortscript to run licence key | Views : 3573 | Replies : 3

A Working Binatone A350 (model 4019) Boot Rom

I loused up my sat nav by messing about with the resident flash and installing a the wrong boot rom.

I spent a week looking for a boot rom on the net for my Binatone A350 (model 4019)
I tried the A350 Rom, B350 Rom, X353 Rom..and a host of others which did not seem to work.
After messing about with the B350 Rom, i used the TinyHK.bin file from the A350 Rom and put ...
Read more : A Working Binatone A350 (model 4019) Boot Rom | Views : 3130 | Replies : 0

WinRAR Password Remover - Password Recovery

RAR Password Recovery is a powerful tool to recover lost (forgotten) passwords for a RAR/WinRar archives. The program supports the Brute-Force attack, dictionary-based attack and dramatically fastest "Booost-Up" attack. The program is able to resume the previous interrupted attack.

Here is a brief list of RAR Password Recovery advantages:

1. Recovers passwords for a RAR/WinRAR archives using combination of Brute-Force, Booost-Up or Dictionary attacks.
2. Very high speed of work (more than 3000 passwords per ...
Read more : WinRAR Password Remover - Password Recovery | Views : 3809 | Replies : 3

x-970 ViaMichelin PROB

x-970 ViaMichelin / WINDOWS CE CORE 5.0 X11-15302 usa download I NEED THE SOFTWARE FOR THIS UNIT IT READS NO MAP FOUND IN THIS DEVICE I HIT OK AND IT GOES RIGHT BACK TO THE SAME SCREEN THAT THAT SAYS NO MAP FOUND IN THIS DEVICE . WONT DO ANYTHING ELSE I PICKED THIS UP FOR FREE FROM MY SISTER SHE SAID IT WORKED UNTIL HER SON MESSED WITH IT
CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET ...
Read more : x-970 ViaMichelin PROB | Views : 4877 | Replies : 14

Speedcam conversion program

This utility will convert speed camera files in Generic Ascii or TomTom OV2 format to the iGO 2006SE Plus text format. This is an older program but since it says that it converts to speedcam.txt I believe it should work with updated iGO programs. LIKE ALWAYS THOUGH, BACKUP YOUR EXISTING DATABASE FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY THIS! Make sure you read all of the readme.txt.

http://www.upl.me/yw64pw

Press reload or refresh after pressing thanks.

Please post your ...
Read more : Speedcam conversion program | Views : 3602 | Replies : 3

X-GPS S600A out of order

Hi,
My S600A (X-GPS chinese manufactoring) worked fine and suddenly frized on welcome screen.
I tried to recovery it (restore the system) but it's always the same...
The reset button does nothing.
Please somebody to help me!!!!
Read more : X-GPS S600A out of order | Views : 2546 | Replies : 1

UPX Shell

If installing software onto a Windows CE device you see "XXX is not a valid Windows CE application" But you are sure it is, you can try compressing the exefile with UPX Shell.

Some Windows CE builds can't seem to run large exefiles, but compressing them seems to work.

Download UPX Shell and install.
Start UPX Shell.
Click Open file/Open.
Navigate to the exefile.
Click Compress.
Select UPX 2.92b from the drop down menu.
Click ...
Read more : UPX Shell | Views : 3329 | Replies : 2

Binatone F350 power-up problem

After backing up the 'DataFlash' folder, when I now power up the F350 I get the screen 'Calibrate' display and can't get out of it, except by frantic power-off/on with screen tap actions to get to the 'Navigate' screen. Can anyone suggest what's wrong and how to get out of it ? Thanks.
Read more : Binatone F350 power-up problem | Views : 3727 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161044 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649172