It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 pm

News Stickies

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

10 Simple Steps To Upgrade Carminat for Newbies

How to patch Tomtom carminat:

0. I recommend to Use a fresh SD But put the sd in the carminat system first and boot up to initialize.

1. If you are using your old card and not a fresh card Put the original SDcard (Tomtom Carminat) in a card reader. (Make a full backup first with Explorer , Copy & Paste)

2. Open Tom-Tom Home with your old set up engaged, and take note of ...
Read more : 10 Simple Steps To Upgrade Carminat for Newbies | Views : 51466 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tutorials

Carminat Tomtom - FAQ -

Thread Courtesy of apak, thanks for your hard work in this thread

Carminat Tomtom - FAQ

Renault Carminat TomTom

Specifications:
5,8" LCD Screen (480 x 272 pixels, 64.000 colors)
CPU: 400 MHz
Memory: 64 MB
Internal flash drive for navcore.
External 512 Mb or 2 GB SD card for maps and extra files.
GPS SiRF Star III high sensitibity
Bluetooth remote control or Joystick integrated
Display integrated in car´s dashboard
Traffic Info: RDS ...
Read more : Carminat Tomtom - FAQ - | Views : 25096 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tutorials

UnLock MapSource Directory up to v5.2 (08.01.2016)

UnLock MapSource Directory v5.0 (19.09.2014)

UnLock GMAP Directory:

Copy "UnLock MapSource.exe" in .gmap directory and run...
If you have problem to run EXE file "Right click and Run As Administrator"

XP
%APPDATA%\GARMIN\Maps\*.gmap\
OR
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\GARMIN\Maps\*.gmap\

Vista/7
%APPDATA%\GARMIN\Maps\*.gmap\
OR
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\GARMIN\Maps\*.gmap\

(or something like that all other languages)

Or any other GMAP Directory

UnLock FAMILY Directory:

Copy "UnLock MapSource.exe" in eg. FAMILY_XXXX directory and run...

Download

Version History:

19.09.2014 v5.0.0.0 Minor Fix
18.04.2014 v4.0.0.0 ...
Read more : UnLock MapSource Directory up to v5.2 (08.01.2016) | Views : 94372 | Replies : 37 | Forum : Software

WinRAR, WinZIP or other program use 100% cpu time

This is a problem if you use WinRAR to compress such large map files, your computer may freeze the package for a period, this may bring help for this problem

Do you know "Windows" shares the processor time between all running processes based upon their priority? If a process has higher priority, it gets more processor time compared to a process having lower priority.

But ...
Read more : WinRAR, WinZIP or other program use 100% cpu time | Views : 4389 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tutorials

This is a problem if you use WinRAR to compress such large map files, your computer may freeze the package for a period, this may bring help for this problem

Do you know "Windows" shares the processor time between all running processes based upon their priority? If a process has higher priority, it gets more processor time compared to a process having lower priority. ...
Read more : WinRAR, WinZIP or other program use 100% cpu time | Views : 4616 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Tutorials

ALL PAPAGO! Content !!

OEM PAPAGO! Collection....

Here :

Pass : Navitotal_2010
Read more : ALL PAPAGO! Content !! | Views : 43784 | Replies : 103 | Forum : PaPaGO! Software

Tomtom model comparison chart

Since all I could find on the net was outdated, I created a new chart to compare the different TT models and the Navcores/bootloders they use.
I tried my best to make no mistakes and collect all data but it is still not complete so I would need your help to complete it and to keep it updated.
If you find errors post them here same for the V9 Navcores that are tested and running ...
Read more : Tomtom model comparison chart | Views : 48611 | Replies : 62 | Forum : Tutorials

Garmin Mobile XT CE for Chinanavi with 800x480

Garmin for devices 800x480 running Windows CE
History]
I tried to find a working Garmin version for my Chinese PND.
So far nothing was working on 800x480 and everyone who tried the same will know the messages alá " Error: Failed ... " or the sudden Exit when klicking on " Where am I? " or the Info button.
So I used the Google translator to collect all available info on the different versions like ...
Read more : Garmin Mobile XT CE for Chinanavi with 800x480 | Views : 275729 | Replies : 686 | Forum : Software

Start Navcore with newstyle simplified menu for most devices

This is a sdcard backup created from an original Start, patched by DSA and then modified so the ttsystem interpretes the content "start" in reskin to set modelid to Start, So then this enables you to get the new Simplified menu look, see pics

At the moment this is a testing in progress navcore,

So feel free to test it out and leave your feedback and comments here , ALL CREDITS go to bmwdriver ...

Rules for posting here!

No software posted in this sub-forum is tested by the Mods, we have no control over the content of these files!
Before you post in this section please check this section first for the same post from another user, if it is already posted please post your links in the same topic but new post, if not then create your own topic (Posts made by mods in the sticky topics are fine to ...
Read more : Rules for posting here! | Views : 6744 | Replies : 0 | Forum : New Maps

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160823 • Total topics 17069 • Total members 646872