It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:43 pm

News News of Skins

Site map of Skins » Forum : Skins

Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (LATEST) COPY Netspider mod

here you are my mod over "Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (LATEST) COPY"
Because I did not like many things, because I found bugs, I added many improvements and fixes. Did it for myself, but I am happy to share all with you. The higher version of the

All credits goes to the original author. My work is based on his work. If you like, it use it 'as is'. If the original ...
Read more : Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (LATEST) COPY Netspider mod | Views : 173 | Replies : 0

Picto skin for iGo Primo for WinCE

My GPS has iGo Primo for Windows CE. As far as I understand, the Picto skin is supposed to come with iGo Primo, but I think that the manufacturer of my GPS removed it for some reason. Where can I find this skin?
Read more : Picto skin for iGo Primo for WinCE | Views : 280 | Replies : 1

Skin for NNG (iGo 9.12.126.704337)

Hi, has anyone done / owns an advanced version of Dacia Duster Medianav Evolution 2 NNG Navigation skin (iGo 9.12.126.704337 derivate specially designed and compiled for LG Medianav Evolution devices used in Dacia/Renault)
7'' screen 800x480 resolution.

Sofar i have gotten original files out of device and software version i have from crashlog.txt file (which seems has happend somewhere 2019 year, a year after initial owner bought car from dealer).

As far as i have ...
Read more : Skin for NNG (iGo 9.12.126.704337) | Views : 462 | Replies : 0

Primo + diMka 1.5.3 - turn off capture?

Hi,

I'm running primo with diMka WA P1.5.3 - Tomsoft skin. How do I disable screen captures? In operation the left hand menu pops up to 4 when clicked and pops down to just the one the button clicked. Hence you can select 1 of 4 values to look at or see all 4. However, the top button defaults to screenshot so that doesn't work like the other 3. How do I turn off screen ...
Read more : Primo + diMka 1.5.3 - turn off capture? | Views : 1716 | Replies : 16

Change Primo favourites-14 icon/name?

Hi All,

Is there anyway to change the names/icons of the 4 favourites in the find page? I don't need the office so I'd like to change it to something else. I'm running igo primo and diMka WA P.1.5.3 - Tomsoft(a) skin.

Thanks
Read more : Change Primo favourites-14 icon/name? | Views : 688 | Replies : 1

Skin for Lenovo Tab M10 TB-X606X

Hello.
I need skin for IGO PRIMO 9.6.29.63868 on my device Lenovo Tab M10 TB-X6606X.
My screen resolution is 1920 x 1200px.
Thanks.
Read more : Skin for Lenovo Tab M10 TB-X606X | Views : 907 | Replies : 0

car pack for sedona 2010

hi.isit possible to get car pack for kia sedona 2010
thankyou
Read more : car pack for sedona 2010 | Views : 1156 | Replies : 0

Unit replaced now skins not showing

Many years ago i downloaded skin GJAKV1.05 onto my nav unit that had 1024x600 display running wince ???? IGO PRIMO2
I have had to replace the unit with 800x480 display running wince ce 6IGO PRIMO 2
I have everything working but i cant see the skin do i have to change anything in the sys file or update the skin.
thank you for your help.
Read more : Unit replaced now skins not showing | Views : 1273 | Replies : 2

TMC overview map

I have a couple of versions of the 9.13.405512

I connect my Chinese 2DIN HU via Wifi to my 4G phone and get TMC with both versions.

When you press on the TMC button in the top right corner;
v1 - gives me a list of events and shows them being updated
v2 - shows an overview map of the country i am in with the traffic status over all the country.

I looked in ...
Read more : TMC overview map | Views : 2071 | Replies : 3

iGO 8.3 car pack with trucks?

Something that looks like a 2007 Ford Expedition EL would be nice. :)
Read more : iGO 8.3 car pack with trucks? | Views : 2417 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160992 • Total topics 17082 • Total members 648604