It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:02 pm

News News of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Site map of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license) » Forum : Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

igo8

Please can someone help .
I have been using igo8 for a few years now and pleased with it.
I have recently downloaded and installed the 2014 q4 maps and now I cannot get those usefull large highway lane signs to show anymore.
Previous maps was 2011 and they were working fine .
Thank you
Read more : igo8 | Views : 2812 | Replies : 0

mediatek device

hi guys

can anyone help me to solve my issue
i have china made gps device mediatek .i lost sd card which data was there,
can i knw from where to get the details and how to install new software and lolad in sd card
Read more : mediatek device | Views : 1919 | Replies : 0

Igo SzülinApp, legal, free, hungarian version of Igo Primo for Android

Hi All,

If this wasn't featured yet, I would like to share this special version of Primi for Android. I was available only as a limited download on Google Play store in Hungary for arount 1 week (until march 29 this year if I remember correctly). This release was featured in the local media, and presented as a 'gift' for hungarian users, for the 10th birthday of NavNGo (NNG) - the hungarian company which developed ...

Speed up the primo GUI?

Anyway to speed up the GUI performance of the Primo? Running on a Chinese DVD Player, with 600mhz cpu, 128ram I find the GUI is slow to respond to screen touches.

Would a different memory card help? I removed most content off the SDcard so its very basic. Anything else I can do?
Read more : Speed up the primo GUI? | Views : 2189 | Replies : 10

Primo postcode problem only 5 digits

Hi all
I got a chinese 7" satnav unit with the hope of putting tomtom on it but it is a win ce6 unit with 256mb ram and tomtom just will not run on it, so i have given up on getting tomtom to work.
So back to the drawing board, i thought i would update the maps on it and try the igo primo that was preinstalled.
The Primo works but only has 5 ...
Read more : Primo postcode problem only 5 digits | Views : 2431 | Replies : 9

Searching iGO full program Greek maps and language

Hello!!!! New here and not very experienced,
i searched a little bit around but i was confused...

I would like an iGo full program unlocked to be copied to my sd card, Europe maps, but MOSTLY Greece and Greek language.

It's for a Witson DVD screen 2 din of my car with Win 6.0

Thank you in advance and congrats for you forum!
Read more : Searching iGO full program Greek maps and language | Views : 2070 | Replies : 0

igo8

Hi

Can somebody please post me a link to a late copy of iGO 8, with English(UK) TTS voices and voices for alerts in English.

Thank you.
Read more : igo8 | Views : 2407 | Replies : 0

iGo vs Lollipop on Galaxy S4

Hi there all
Did someone got iGo to work on a Galaxy S4 (Android 5 / not rooted)? Running from internal memory or from the SD card?
If the answer is yes please provide a link for download and some hints on how it needs to be done.

Thanks !
Read more : iGo vs Lollipop on Galaxy S4 | Views : 3178 | Replies : 5

Priimo2.4 takes a long time to lock on sat

It takes up to 10 min. to lock on sat. everytime i want to use the nav. ( Packard Bell Compasseo with Igo Primo 2.4 running on WindowsCE 5)
I like to know how to speed up the time for getting a lock on the sat.

Is it importand to get the first time sat lock in the open field or will any lock on the sat do?

Settings:

port=2
baud=57600
Read more : Priimo2.4 takes a long time to lock on sat | Views : 2013 | Replies : 2

No gps signal

Hi ....

I did install igo primo on a Packard Bell Compasseo 760 and all works well in Wince 5 ... but i can't get a GPS connection. When i start easyguide / destinator on the device the GPS signal is fine.

I am trying for days now but i give up....so...please...can someone help me out here?

Karthur8
Read more : No gps signal | Views : 1992 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161038 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649064