It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:38 am

News News of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Site map of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license) » Forum : Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Igo Primo Update problems

Greetings to all.
I am having some trouble with updating a Pioneer AVIC U-260 with the recently released 2015 Q2 map updates.
I tried installing just the maps, but every state I installed caused them to disappear once the program started.
I downloaded a cracked? version of the navigation software posted here: http://www.navitotal.com/program-data-zip-branding-zip-license-f83/pionneer-avic-f130-with-igo-primo-213597-t17855.html
When I installed and checked I got “Wrong SD Card” error.
After messing with things for two days I see a loading ...
Read more : Igo Primo Update problems | Views : 2525 | Replies : 5

Pionneer AVIC-F130 with iGO Primo 9.6.5.213597

Hello,

excuse my bad english i am an old french man ... with an AVIC-F130 on a motorhome

It's an iGo Primo Truck with very old map ... and all link i have found on GPS forums are old and dead

someone can help me ?

Thank's
Read more : Pionneer AVIC-F130 with iGO Primo 9.6.5.213597 | Views : 3124 | Replies : 2

igo Nextgen - CE or Android

Hi
I recently loaded NextGen onto my car nav system which uses windows ce 6.0. Had Primo 2.4 on there previously with no probs.

Anyway, after setup for some reason it thinks i am in london when i am actually on the south coast.
Looked in the sat reception page and signals from sats look good but on the other sat page is doesnt list a singe sat.

Looked in the sys.text and found the ...
Read more : igo Nextgen - CE or Android | Views : 8175 | Replies : 2

Igo primo 2.4 WinCE North America Download

Hi I am a newbie and was wondering where I can find a download of Igo primo 2.4 WinCE North America or something similar. I just purchased an Eonon gps for my F-150 and am dissatisfied with the gps that is on board which is "kudos gps". Can someone please also give me very easy step-by-step instructions on how to download it onto an microSD card. Thanks!
Read more : Igo primo 2.4 WinCE North America Download | Views : 18733 | Replies : 1

how to assign keys in iGo8?

Hi!
I already know that i need to edit the keybind.txt in data.zip.
But how do i figure out which button sends which code, so that i can edit it correctly?

A bit off topic, but i would later also like to use the buttons in windows to start iGo.
Does anyone know how to do that too?

Thanks and best regards GreyOwl
Read more : how to assign keys in iGo8? | Views : 1523 | Replies : 0

Starting intializatoin procedure stopes at languages

Hi,
When starting IGO8 at my device the starting initialization stops with "Fatal error - Initialization error: LoadLanguage failed".
I tried to change the "lang" library but the problem continues.
Any solution?
Tanks in advance.
Read more : Starting intializatoin procedure stopes at languages | Views : 2304 | Replies : 6

iGO 8.3.1.53228 & Mio C710

Hello Everyone,

I have an old Mio C710 what I use as my main navigation device (if it works, use it).

I was just wondering, the version of iGO that I'm using is iGO 8.3.1.53228

1: is there any improvement if I would update to a different version of iGO?
2: are there any "newer" versions of iGO that are compatible with the old Mio C710? advice?

I just update the MAPS and POIs once ...
Read more : iGO 8.3.1.53228 & Mio C710 | Views : 3668 | Replies : 10

iGo Primo 1.2 (v9.2.1.179499)

this is a link to my torrent for the iGo 1.2 v9.2.1.179499 fully functional with north america maps from 2013/2014

it is provided as is and i do not plan to help support any installations of it. there is a helpful info file included in the download

simply drop the files on to your SD card and enjoy.

http://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/3237432/2508366/

Seed when completed please! help spread this around

MrBmx
Read more : iGo Primo 1.2 (v9.2.1.179499) | Views : 5340 | Replies : 2

iGO Primo 2.4 18.6.14 (Fatal error)

Hello,
Can you help me with one thing?
I have the following problem:

Could you please help, what should I do?
Read more : iGO Primo 2.4 18.6.14 (Fatal error) | Views : 6599 | Replies : 18

Mio Moov M410 iGo - No Satellite lock

Hello,

I have been struggling to get a decent navigation program on a Mio Moov M410
This device is apparently a re branded Navman F410

So what have I done already:
I have tried TomTom, which starts but gives an out of memory error, which I have tried solving in MANY ways to no result.
I have tried Garmin, which doesn't even start the program.
In the end I decided to give iGo a try, ...
Read more : Mio Moov M410 iGo - No Satellite lock | Views : 1770 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160990 • Total topics 17082 • Total members 648537