It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 pm

News News of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Site map of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license) » Forum : Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Mio N179 Backup-Complet?

Hallo
I Need Complette Backup for Mio N179,Pliz Helpme
tankyou.
Read more : Mio N179 Backup-Complet? | Views : 1737 | Replies : 1

telefunken tice 4283 - using igo8 maps

please help

as soon as my navi gation software starts up on my telefunken car gps, it gives me an exe error..

Please help me. I need to upgrade the software without paying through my neck for it. :033:
Read more : telefunken tice 4283 - using igo8 maps | Views : 2225 | Replies : 1

igo maps

is there a link for navteq maps 2015 Q3, western Europe/uk. I got tomtom q3 but they teleatlas and missing some of my addresses, a lot of TA maps not updated to some street numbers even years after reporting them that's why I like NQ
Read more : igo maps | Views : 2370 | Replies : 2

which is best igo8 or primo

I just installed an xtrons dab/dvd/gps unit in my car it came with igo8 and 2014 maps. Is it best upgrade maps or other gps software. It is a wince6 unit. Is primo better than igo 8 or is difference not worth the hassle of changing over or is there a better software I could use which runs from microsd card
Read more : which is best igo8 or primo | Views : 6520 | Replies : 38

iGO8-8.3.5.231128

Make sure that your path is correct. This is English but it can be changed to your language after editing some files. If you download it, I'm sure you know how. You may also need to edit the sys.txt. Should work fine on WinCE5 and 6.

http://hochladen.to/files/tdnrvuH1449006183.html

MAKE MIRRORS PLEASE!
Read more : iGO8-8.3.5.231128 | Views : 19438 | Replies : 29

Strange issue with Primo 2.4 on Rosen head-unit

Ever since switching to Primo 2.4 (from iGo 8), I've noticed that sometimes during my trip, I would lose all audio output on the GPS side of thing (all radio functions continue to work normally). I have a Rosen DS-GM1010-P11 head-unit which uses WinCE 5.0 for the GPS side of things. When I lose audio output, the ONLY way to get the GPS audio back is to power the unit off and back on - ...
Read more : Strange issue with Primo 2.4 on Rosen head-unit | Views : 2032 | Replies : 6

iGO Primo 1.1, 8.5.11.176142 (24-Jan-2011) Clarion

Does anyone have a copy of iGO Primo 1.1, 8.5.11.176142 (24 Jan 2011) Clarion still kicking around? TIA
Read more : iGO Primo 1.1, 8.5.11.176142 (24-Jan-2011) Clarion | Views : 2425 | Replies : 1

Search a complete iGo Version (Android) for germany that supports resolution 1024 x 600

Hi,

I search for a complete iGo Version (Android) for germany that supports resolution 1024 x 600.
Could anyone be so kind and give me such a complete version?

Thanks in advance

iGO Primo 2.4, North America Branding.zip

Hi, where can I find a good iGO Primo 2.4, North America Branding.zip. I have tried all the branding.zip files I could find and either they don't work at all or most of the icons are European icons with a very few specific American icons. The only reason these American icons even exist there is because those companies exist in Europe too.

The "best" branding.zip I found was inside the Primo 2.4 9.6.13.405512 package which ...
Read more : iGO Primo 2.4, North America Branding.zip | Views : 4737 | Replies : 8

Failed to open file... images\tmc\low\tmc_map_sml_jpn.spr

In Primo WinCE 2.4, for some reason while trying to delete some random old navigation routes from History (nothings unique or special about these routes) I sometimes get "failed to open file, images\tmc\low\tmc_map_sml_jpn.spr" and the software crashes.

I found that this file belong to the Global_cfg.zip. This file with extension spr and bmp exist only in the Global_cfg.zip inside "images\tmc\med" folder and NOT in the "images\tmc\low" folder. I looked at several different global_cfg.zip files and ...
Read more : Failed to open file... images\tmc\low\tmc_map_sml_jpn.spr | Views : 1880 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160816 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646819