It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

News News of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Site map of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license) » Forum : Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

IGO NAVIGATION for galaxy s7

hello, I am looking for igo navigation 8 or 9 complete, software and europe map for galaxy s7
THANKS
Read more : IGO NAVIGATION for galaxy s7 | Views : 131 | Replies : 0

igo truck navigation for Win-ce

Hi, may someone share igo truck navigation software for WinCE-6.0 ?
Read more : igo truck navigation for Win-ce | Views : 200 | Replies : 0

Cloning XZENT iGO 9.35.2.268605 SD

Hi there,

I'm quite new to the world of iGO. I've got an XZENT X-F270 system in my campervan. I recently bought the SD card for navigation. I would like to clone the SD to use with a different SD Card. After inserting the SD Card into the system, it let's me choose my language. After i click 'Next' it will hang indefinitely.

I've searched through the forms, but i couldn't find my system (or ...
Read more : Cloning XZENT iGO 9.35.2.268605 SD | Views : 234 | Replies : 0

Need iGO for WinCE 6.0 800x480

Hello guys. I am a truck driver. I bought a Goldmaster 579HD. It has Windows CE 6.0 OS. How can i find the latest igo for truck and how can i install?
Read more : Need iGO for WinCE 6.0 800x480 | Views : 612 | Replies : 3

iGO for Smartphone and Tablet high resolution!

Hi everyone :)

I look for iGO primo with no map only program with nice branding and data zip for resolution 2400 x 1080, it's for samrtphone and tablet with high resolution FULL HD.

I try my iGO have it in old tablet on smartphone xiaomi MI10T 5G, sadly i 2D mode doesn't show mi poi like parking and other, or for example poi on my road ...
Read more : iGO for Smartphone and Tablet high resolution! | Views : 676 | Replies : 0

License North America

HI

How to make the maps work, I tried several maps of North America (Mexico, USA and Canada) and it did not detect it. When I go to content/maps I have the alert (Inactive Content)
Read more : License North America | Views : 190 | Replies : 0

MEOS-MC701BNAV3 SDCARD HELP PLEASE?

Hi people, wondering if anybody could possibly help? Daughters first car has a MEOS-MC701BNAV3 head unit fitted but the Sat Nav dont work, ive put the sd card in to the pc and it wont read the card and trys to repair it but fails! ive got another SD card and tried to put the primo files found on here on the card, but when i insert the card in to the head unit and ...
Read more : MEOS-MC701BNAV3 SDCARD HELP PLEASE? | Views : 384 | Replies : 0

Igo Primo WinCE UX utilities

Hello.
I would be grateful if someone can share a good UX utility for "deleting the next waypoint", for WinCe, resolution 800x480.
I have a UX utility of this kind, but I am not satisfied because after loading a route saved in GPS (with waypoints), the UX utility deletes the first waypoint right before starting the navigation.
The utility I currently have is called: Autoskip_Next_Waypoint_Nk's.zip
Thank you.
Read more : Igo Primo WinCE UX utilities | Views : 1323 | Replies : 9

Inrix TMC Licence - iGo

Evening all!
Since TrafficMaster TMC ceased to function in the UK I have been looking for a way to get a seemingly unavailable licence to activate INRIX TMC on my Clarion Stereo/Nav.
As this appears to be using NNG/IGO, I'm hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction or instead help me to create a file to enable the licence?
From what I can see from interrogating the file, these licences are ...
Read more : Inrix TMC Licence - iGo | Views : 662 | Replies : 0

Igo Primo for Android

Hello everyone...Does anyone have the apk file Igo Primo....for Android and that the application works as it should?
It is called Primo Barasoft or Primo Nextgen... I think something like that...
I searched the internet, but all the links are dead...
Thanks in advance...
Read more : Igo Primo for Android | Views : 1877 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160816 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646790