It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:52 pm

News News of PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support

Site map of PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support » Forum : PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support

Request: Papago X8.5 for WinCE6

Hi sifus,

I have a PND bought from China which I would like to use Papago X8.5 instead of the built-in navigation programs for China.
Would you please shed me some light on how to access the software and map for Hong Kong?
The PND's details are as follow:

COM Port: 1
Baud Rate: 4800
Resolution: 800x480
RAM: 128MB
Model: eroda V500

Thank you!
Read more : Request: Papago X8.5 for WinCE6 | Views : 2755 | Replies : 0

papago m3gps x5 to x8.5

hai guy...i'm new in here..can anyone teach me how to upgrade my papago car from x5 to 8.5...
thanks..
Read more : papago m3gps x5 to x8.5 | Views : 4181 | Replies : 1

How to check my GPS screen resolution and memory sizes ?

How to check my GPS screen resolution and memory sizes ?

i only success to check the port,baudrate and protocol by gpsscan_debug software.

need help, thank you.
Read more : How to check my GPS screen resolution and memory sizes ? | Views : 2554 | Replies : 1

Papago M8 for Windows Mobile?

Does anyone have Papago M8 for Windows Mobile?

Look here: http://support.m3gps.com/
Android & Windows Mobile Versions
PAPAGO! M8 will be released to support compatible Android and Windows Mobile devices. PAPAGO! M8 maps for Android and Windows Mobile are compatible with PAPAGO! X8.5 version.
Read more : Papago M8 for Windows Mobile? | Views : 4292 | Replies : 4

What software should i upgrade for my china GPS ?

i am using a china GPS for quite a long time
recently it may show error and hang middle of navigation so i plan to format it and install a new software
i dont know what model of my GPS
Need help thank..
Normally i use papago.. so i dont mind only papago inside after reinstall sotfware
Plz need help, thx.

below photo show GPS device that i am using, thank you.

finally ...
Read more : What software should i upgrade for my china GPS ? | Views : 3125 | Replies : 1

[Help+Request] Papago Suitable For My Win CE 6.0 Device

Hi all,

Recently , i have come across this forum and found out that this is a great place to find gps software as there are many expert available to help out.

I have tried to search over the internet but i have some things that i still doesn''t understand.

I bought this http://www.dealextreme.com/p/6-lcd-windows-ce-6-0-core-500mhz-gps-navigator-w-fm-transmitter-built-in-4gb-memory-usa-map-37914

I am from Malaysia and i want to install papago on it.

Which Papago is suitable ?
Where can i download ...
Read more : [Help+Request] Papago Suitable For My Win CE 6.0 Device | Views : 2119 | Replies : 0

Windows mobile 6.5 Samsung Omnia 2

I am new here.
I am looking for Papago 8.5 for my Windows mobile 6.5 Samsung Omnia 2. Is this the version? If not, can any one provide a link to that.
Thanks.
Read more : Windows mobile 6.5 Samsung Omnia 2 | Views : 2420 | Replies : 0

Papago for GoGo 902

any last software Papago for GoGo 902 COM 7 Baud rate 39400 ( Win CE 6.0 , 4,3 inch ) ? link download please...
Read more : Papago for GoGo 902 | Views : 2632 | Replies : 0

Need Help For Papago x5 android Map

Any sifu there know any map is compatible with Papago X5 Android?Please help.Thank you
Read more : Need Help For Papago x5 android Map | Views : 2444 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160996 • Total topics 17084 • Total members 648644