It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:10 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Problems with Greece maps

Hi, relative newby here..... I've totally wiped my TomTom XL 330....

and then installed the following:

8.412.xl2009_live_2048_tts.CAB-navcore-XL_LIVE.cab
SE_Navcore.8.412.1236.Basicpack.rar
SE_ttsystem.8.412.1236.rev1.1.rar
Greece 870.3405_Installer.exe

I've then run FastActivate.exe

However my unit says No maps available.....

What do I need to do to get the map working?

Also was trying to find a 1Gb europe map....I tried the Western_Europe_1GB_870_3417 however this is actually larger than 1Gb......are there any files I can delete from the map directory to make it ...
Read more : Problems with Greece maps | Views : 2974 | Replies : 4 | Forum : > Maps v8XX

Newbie can someone help please.

I have a Foeh & hirsch satnav, and I put TomTom on it around a year ago.
I have the maps United_Kingdom and repulic of Ireland 840.2563 Installed already.
I want to install maps for a trip to America ( Arizona and California ) but I cannot get my head around which map I should install. I downloaded a North America map but it wouldn't activate as it didn;t contain a meta file. It has ...
Read more : Newbie can someone help please. | Views : 1836 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

UK Truck Maps on Start2.

Does anyone know if this is possible or should i not even attempt it ?
Read more : UK Truck Maps on Start2. | Views : 1703 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

GmapTool 0.6.0b

Read more : GmapTool 0.6.0b | Views : 3270 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Software

Primo - arrow heading to waypoint

Is it possible to create an arrow heading to waypoint (not arrow heading to destination)?
Read more : Primo - arrow heading to waypoint | Views : 2297 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

NAVIGON MobileNavigator v1.8.2 All Maps

NAVIGON MobileNavigator v1.8.2 All Maps

With the NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can transform your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features.
Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the NAVIGON MobileNavigator fits in seamlessly with the operating concept of the iPhone. The application includes map material from the market leader NAVTEQ. ...
Read more : NAVIGON MobileNavigator v1.8.2 All Maps | Views : 4787 | Replies : 1 | Forum : iPhone Apps

tomtom one xl 32mb which navcore to use.

Hi all.
I've a tomtom one xl with 32mb.
Whitch navcore did I have to use?
I've read v8.010 but it's for gox20 gox30 if I'm not wrong.
Read more : tomtom one xl 32mb which navcore to use. | Views : 5976 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Desperately looking for 7B navigation DVD for VW for North America, please share!

Hey folks from North America,
Anyone willing to share 7B navigation DVD for VW? This is not the newest but it was released in 2009. Nothing new since then.

Igo Primo on Ipad 2

I have Igo primo 9.4.2.188415 on my Ipad 2.
I want to put POI and speedcams in it but no no success. I use DiskAid to copy files to the Ipad. But Igo primo dosent respond.

Is there anyone else who managed to set their own POI and speedcams in Igo primo for iPad / Iphone.
Read more : Igo Primo on Ipad 2 | Views : 8149 | Replies : 9 | Forum : iPhone Discussion

papago r5800

Hi,
Needing help for above gps unit. When booted up, stuck at the boot up screen and won't any further. Asked for help from Eastgear and M3 Asia and both refused as I do not have their sticker so not their product...anybody can help???

Thanks

Dan
Read more : papago r5800 | Views : 2617 | Replies : 4 | Forum : PaPaGO! Discussion and User Support

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161035 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649021