It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:25 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

Growing up .. I mean old !

to the guardians of this fine establishment, I pose a question -

I note (with some amusement) that I am considered a "Junior Member" ... now, quite apart from it being at least 4-score years (that's more than 80 for those with a state education) since I was a "Junior" ANYTHING, I don't recall my member being referred to as 'junior' by those ladies who have enjoyed it's attentions down the years either ... So ...
Read more : Growing up .. I mean old ! | Views : 2089 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Navitotal.com Rocks

Just want to say thanks for this excellent site... Without a doubt this is the best site i have EVER come across..:grouphug:
Read more : Navitotal.com Rocks | Views : 2224 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Quick hello

Found this forum by accident, liked the look and signed myself up.

Big hello to everyone :greeting_mini:
Read more : Quick hello | Views : 1820 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Sat nave

Hi i am looking forthe down load for the speed cams for peugeot 407
can ant body help

ajb
Read more : Sat nave | Views : 1839 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Introducing myself........

Good morning,

I found this forum whilst searching the internet for maps for my Car PC. I'm currently running Sygic Fleet 10 with 2010.09 UK maps.

I looking for newer maps but wouldn't exclude looking at another brand. Any pointers would be great :).

Thanks,
Dave
Read more : Introducing myself........ | Views : 1969 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat

FB: Like button

Hello

I was wondering how to get the FB like button in a block.
I want it for my own forum vb 4.0.8

Thanks in advance,,
Read more : FB: Like button | Views : 1930 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Can't find a real one

Hi All

Been trying to re-programme my Navigo V1 for the past 3 days and I can't do it. I've tried quite a lot of links but there either no longer there have bits missing have virus's or they want you to register to download them. The one's I've managed to get downloaded aren't working.
I'm trying to get Iberia maps as I need them for a one of trip to Majorca. I have a ...
Read more : Can't find a real one | Views : 2031 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Thank You

I just want to say a huge thank you to members of this forum. I happened across you whilst trying to find map updates for a RAC 200 that I recently bought from Ebay, what I ended up doing was installing Tom Tom on it - had I been aware of how things work I would have thanked the individual contributors as I went along, so a general thank you is the best I can ...
Read more : Thank You | Views : 1760 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Navman Map

Hi I have been given a Navman S50 3D. Can anyone tell me what is the latest
map that can be loaded on to this SatNav,and how to load them.
Thank You.
AJ.:think:
Read more : Navman Map | Views : 3171 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Chit-Chat

User checks in

Hello to everyone,

I found you guys (and girls) while I was looking for useful info about my Tomtom device. This website is filled with very good information, I'm amazed how much info there is.

Regards,

navinoob
Read more : User checks in | Views : 1898 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Chit-Chat

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160999 • Total topics 17083 • Total members 648685