It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:13 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

4 gig SDHC card

will a ttone v2 runing 8.417 navcore take a 4 gig SDHC card

thanks
Read more : 4 gig SDHC card | Views : 1884 | Replies : 1

One - Switch-on Problem

I have a One that has stopped working after I tried to update it using TomTom Home. Now on switch-on the screen comes on light grey, but nothing else?

I've tried the reset but it won't do anything, any suggestions (other than don't use TomTom Home) please?

Thanks

Rod
Read more : One - Switch-on Problem | Views : 2821 | Replies : 11

TomTom GO 910 and finnish guy.

Hey. Sory my bad english.
I have TomTom Go 910 what i must to do at i get inside new map.Now my map is 2007 year.
i`m finnish and i don`t write english.
Read more : TomTom GO 910 and finnish guy. | Views : 1843 | Replies : 5

tomtom 750 live

can i put truck maps on my tomtom 750 live ? and ware is the best tutorial to help me
Read more : tomtom 750 live | Views : 3780 | Replies : 9

LoquendoTTS help needed

Hi guys..
GO 710, N/C 8.396 (DSA Version), Truck Map 855.2926 and I cannot get the LoquendoTTS / Computer Voices (and hence ASR too) to work. The Navcore seems not to 'see' the computer voices.

The LoquendoTTS folder that I'm trying to use is the one that works perfectly on the same 710 with the 9.205 Navcore. Could it be that the Truck Navcore requires a different version or have I just missed something?

Macca
Read more : LoquendoTTS help needed | Views : 2039 | Replies : 3

860 Maps

860 maps have been released!!!
Read more : 860 Maps | Views : 2811 | Replies : 1

TT SD card blank, reinstall in order to sell

So heres the story. Connected my TT one to new PC and installed latest Home, connected my old TT up and Home wiped the 256mb card. I ordered a new one from Ebay, but in the meantime found this site and an old 4gb SD (which is now up and running - thanks). The Ebay SD card arrived and I sold it back on Ebay. The question is can I install all the software to ...
Read more : TT SD card blank, reinstall in order to sell | Views : 2620 | Replies : 14

sluggish device

i updated a tom tom one XL sd card model navcore 9051 and western europe maps 855.2885

but the device seems very sluggish and slow to respond at time

any advice would great, i have tried clear flash tool and its no better

it has a 2 gig class 2 sd card in
Read more : sluggish device | Views : 7503 | Replies : 56

us maps

How come i cant find a US map for trucks
only for europe
Maybee someone can point me in the right direction
Read more : us maps | Views : 1417 | Replies : 3

Tomtom Home 2.7 can't use "Operate my Go"

In Tomtom Home version 2.7 when I click on "Operate my Go" I get this message.

It's a Tomtom Go 910 and I've just installed Navcore 8.395 and the map "Europe_TRUCK_855_2926" which seems to be working fine, the PC is running Windows 7 x64.

Is there any way of making Tomtom Home work right ?

Thanks for taking the trouble to read :thumbup:
Read more : Tomtom Home 2.7 can't use "Operate my Go" | Views : 3610 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160999 • Total topics 17083 • Total members 648717