It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:25 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Watch Movies on tomtom?

Hi is it possilbe to watch divx movies on tomtom one new edition??
Read more : Watch Movies on tomtom? | Views : 1646 | Replies : 2

tom tom one V4 or 5

not sure which its the latest one will a built in hard drive running 8.012 boot 5.5016

which would be the best auto install navcore for this model

thanksi
Read more : tom tom one V4 or 5 | Views : 1673 | Replies : 10

TomTom One (V7)

I have been working on this all day and finally got past a frozen screen on boot up. Now I have another obstacle. I can't select a map to load. Details follow..
-StartingConfiguration-
DeviceName=TomTom One
DeviceVersionHW=One(V7)
BootloaderVersion=55001
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=USA_AND_CANADA
CurrentMapVersion=710.1575

-New Configuration-
DeviceName=TomTom One
DeviceVersionHW=One(V7)
BootloaderVersion=55001
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
ApplicationVersion=9369
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0

I installed map 860.3127 and used AutoActivate but noticed in the new configuration, current map is blank and version is 0.0. Is that normal? ...
Read more : TomTom One (V7) | Views : 3041 | Replies : 12

Driving menu layout, model guides and relevant TT user manual

It annoys me when using a new map and navcore for the first time and discovering a menu feature that is worse than with older versions.

For example the latest navcore 9.205 with Europe map 860.3102 produces a driving menu with some key instructions that are difficult to see (some are easier) compared with previous navcore/map combinations in my ONE XL. The direction arrow is significantly smaller and no longer at the top of the ...
Read more : Driving menu layout, model guides and relevant TT user manual | Views : 2159 | Replies : 4

voix toufik tomtom

Bonjour à tous,
Je recherche la voix d'Elie Semoun(Toufik) pour tomtom.
Merci d'avance
Read more : voix toufik tomtom | Views : 1743 | Replies : 1

Favourites (again)

I have copied the correct file to the new map, tomtom keeps looping. connected to tomtom home to "operate my go" all i get is this message (in thumbnail) , it wont let me do it but will let me update/add voices etc.cant even do it with sd card removed and using basic tomtom
any suggestions
Read more : Favourites (again) | Views : 4080 | Replies : 27

Soundprobems with new XL

tendriver wrote:Mixing 9.150 files with 9.151 won't work. Give this a go with 9.151. http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2702-Full-Menu-for-a-Start&p=13565#post13565

I tried this one before. But I gived it try again with 9.151. Same result. I cannot find even option to create route, every time when I go to menu I have to click on "Done", some icons are missed. But yes, there is bit more options in menu (but less than in model.txt wih x40) and TTS is working as ...
Read more : Soundprobems with new XL | Views : 3631 | Replies : 21

Newbie needs help with TT ONE update

I trawled the forums but still not 100% sure I understand what I have to do to update my TT ONE. I found my device info according to one of the tutorials and have posted it all below. I basically want to update it to have the newest software and maps possible on the device, but don't know where to start and don't wanna break the thing in the process. If anyone could point me ...
Read more : Newbie needs help with TT ONE update | Views : 2883 | Replies : 13

Tomtom rebooting problem tips

With regard to the tutorial with the above title, my experience tends to suggest there's another reason for my TT ONEXL rebooting after switch-off.

It depends upon the navcore and map in use (I've several SD cards with different combinations) and the actions in process (how busy the device is) at the time of switch-off.

The more active the device is at the time of switch-off the more likely a reboot.

This all is symptomatic ...
Read more : Tomtom rebooting problem tips | Views : 1992 | Replies : 5

Carminat Navcore 8.842

where can i find it?
thx
Read more : Carminat Navcore 8.842 | Views : 17251 | Replies : 15

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160997 • Total topics 17083 • Total members 648665