It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

TomTom app for old iOS 9

Hi all, I'm searching for the old TomTom apps for iOS 9.

The first one I'm searching is the old TomTom Go 1.10, if it's still working and download maps I can use my actual tomtom account with active subscription.

The second one I'm searching for a way to use new maps for the older TomTom 1.29 app (I already have that with old maps): I need the info for the right map to use ...
Read more : TomTom app for old iOS 9 | Views : 98 | Replies : 1

[Question] Where could i get tomtom meta activator for OS X?

I found there one, but rapidshare is died in 2023 :/
Any help on that appreciated.
Read more : [Question] Where could i get tomtom meta activator for OS X? | Views : 99 | Replies : 0

mydrive connect won't let me log in

I registered on the Tomtom site.
I downloaded mydrive connect on windows 10, it won't let me log in, it says the servers are busy
How do I solve it?
Read more : mydrive connect won't let me log in | Views : 96 | Replies : 1

I need some help!

Hi everyone
i have tomtom start 2 with navcore 9.xx, am trying to install algeria map on it, but it doesn't work for me, algeria map just for nv4 devices, so how i cant install it on nv3 devices
Read more : I need some help! | Views : 178 | Replies : 3

How to update maps for Tomtom ONE N14644 V8?

Please help, how to install the latest maps for my tomtom ONE V8 N14644, I tried on ttactivator for maps that do not require meta, they do not show anywhere and the navigation does not recognize them. I need a map of Central East Europe.
Thanks!
Read more : How to update maps for Tomtom ONE N14644 V8? | Views : 197 | Replies : 6

TT Go 520

Hi

i got a question about my go 520

there is a lifetime map and traffic on it but i want to make it a Camper navigation.
is the lifetime map and traffic staying on it if i convert it into a Camper navigation and is it possible to convert ????

Thanks

Read more : TT Go 520 | Views : 266 | Replies : 9

Help update maps on my TomTom GO930

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you for help with my TomTom GO930 navigation, I don't know how to update the maps, it doesn't work on the official application. Can someone explain to me how to update to TTActivator if possible or to some other program? Thanks!
Read more : Help update maps on my TomTom GO930 | Views : 198 | Replies : 1

[NEWS] TomTom discontinues GPS sales in North America

january 5, 2024 at 1:30 am EST
https://bnnbreaking.com/world/us/tomtom ... tion-apps/

In a significant shift reflecting the changing landscape of navigation technology, leading navigation company, TomTom, has announced its decision to cease the sales of its GPS navigators in the United States and Canada. The rise of mobile navigation apps, such as Google Maps, Apple Maps, and Waze, offering real-time traffic data and the convenience of updating maps via ...
Read more : [NEWS] TomTom discontinues GPS sales in North America | Views : 340 | Replies : 6

Tomtom ONE 4EE0 Camper maps

Hi, I've got Tomtom One 4EE0.001.03 with 2GB internal memory, without SD card slot.
I need camper map Poland, Slovakia, Hungary or Poland only, is there solution to cut from big Europe_Camper_1120_12117 map?

Thank you for suggestion.

Regards.
Read more : Tomtom ONE 4EE0 Camper maps | Views : 186 | Replies : 4

tomtom 7

some help trying to connect tomtom expert truck 7 to my pc just wont connect any suggestions welcome
Read more : tomtom 7 | Views : 206 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160816 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646770