It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:35 pm

News News of General Discussions about iGO core

Site map of General Discussions about iGO core » Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

Restarting Igo loop on Navigon

Hello everyone, I installed IGO on my NAVIGON navigation system, first IGO9 was installed when I started it, the device keeps restarting, I thought the problem was that it was a new version, and then I installed IGO 8.3, and deleted IGO9, but now it's not the same no errors, I inserted the maps, but it restarts again. I am asking for help.
Thanks!
Read more : Restarting Igo loop on Navigon | Views : 83 | Replies : 0

IGO resolution fix on Navigon

Hi, how to fix igo user interface 480x272 resolution is not supported?

Thanks!
Read more : IGO resolution fix on Navigon | Views : 101 | Replies : 1

How do I update speedcam files? .SPC speedcam files don't wo

Hi all,

Downloaded the latest IGO maps (2023 Q2). The speedcam files that come with it are .SPC files (PKCS #7 Certificates). My previous speedcam files have always been .txt files.

I also have the following in the speedcam folder:

speedcam.spdb
speedcamUpdates.spud

These .SPC speedcam files that come with every edition of map updates I can find on here don't work. Why doesn't the map updates come with .txt speedcam update files?

How do I ...
Read more : How do I update speedcam files? .SPC speedcam files don't wo | Views : 163 | Replies : 1

IGO 2023 Q2 full post code search not working - Licence file

Hi all,

I've been running IGO maps for around 10 years now and have done various maps updates over the years. I've just updated my maps to the 2023 Q2 maps.

The only issue is, the full post code search for an address does not work. It only allows to search using the first 5 digits/letters of a post code (UK post code). So for example if I wanted to search for AA11 1AA, It ...
Read more : IGO 2023 Q2 full post code search not working - Licence file | Views : 174 | Replies : 0

Becker Active 43 Talk, maps 2023 Q2 HERE are inactive

Hello all,

I have downloaded and copied these new 2023 maps (detail: maps-buildings-dem-poi/igo-here-2023-europe-t23448.html#p192279)

to my: Becker Active 43 Talk, which has iGO 8.5.12 and running probably on WindowsCE.

Problem is, that new fbl maps are treated as inactive content. I thought, that i do not have license, but also copied
Mega_Free_1_Year_Update_FEU_NQ_2023_Q2.lyc to license folder.

Can anyone help, or point me to solution ?

Many thanks.
Read more : Becker Active 43 Talk, maps 2023 Q2 HERE are inactive | Views : 312 | Replies : 0

Voice problem following update maps on Primo 2.0

Hello everyone,
I'm running Primo 2.0 with the Sbertaud skin and I've just updated the Europe 2023.Q2 maps and when I launch the GPS, I get the message "no voice files were found", do you have an idea for m 'help?
Read more : Voice problem following update maps on Primo 2.0 | Views : 275 | Replies : 0

Igo Primo. Copying /profiles/02 folder doesn't work.

I'm trying to copy one of profiles, with all the seeting, and preferences, and favorites. to the second device.
It's the same device, same IGO Primo 9.18.
Now, one would have thought, that simply coping /profiles/02 folder to the same location on the second device would have worked, but it doesn't. When I switch to the profile 02 on the second device it restarts, and just asks me to set up profile from the beginning. ...
Read more : Igo Primo. Copying /profiles/02 folder doesn't work. | Views : 288 | Replies : 0

Determining GPS port and baud rate settings on WinCE 5?

I have iGO Primo installed in the NAND Flash on a PC*Miler 430, with maps on a 4 gig SD.

Getting the maps working was easy, just change 0 to 1 in has_secondary_root with the maps in igo\content\map on the SD

What is proving to be a problem is how the GPS receiver is connected in this device. The port was set to 2, didn't work. All the other WinCE 5 GPS receivers I have ...
Read more : Determining GPS port and baud rate settings on WinCE 5? | Views : 425 | Replies : 3

réglage volume alertes

Bonjour
le réglage du volume alertres revient toujours au minimum que faire ?
merci pour votre aide
Good morning
the alert volume setting always returns to the minimum, what should I do?
Thanks for your help
Read more : réglage volume alertes | Views : 323 | Replies : 0

Alertes

Good morning
the alerts sound always returns to zero
what to do ?
Thanks for your help
Read more : Alertes | Views : 344 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160825 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646914