It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:49 am

News News of General Discussions about Garmin

Site map of General Discussions about Garmin » Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

How to restore "Recently Found"

Hi Guys

Garmin Nuvi 255

By mistake i cleared previously entered destinations - i have a Garmin's backup on my computer

Which file should i seek for

Thanks in advance
Read more : How to restore "Recently Found" | Views : 1625 | Replies : 0

Buying a new Montana 650T - Can I use unlocked maps????

Hi folks.
I'm new to Garmin and handheld GPS..

I'm about to buy a Garmin Montana 650T tomorrow.

I would just like someone to confirm I can use unlocked maps on it???

thanks for any help....
Read more : Buying a new Montana 650T - Can I use unlocked maps???? | Views : 1919 | Replies : 2

What am i doing wrong?

I donwloaded the image file, for BlueChart g2 vision VEU714l and when i try to use the Garmin Unlock alternative 7.16 or another, it says there is no image file in the map locked directory. The name of the file i put in the map locked directory is: Gmapsupp.img with 2.41 Gb. What am i doing wrong?
Read more : What am i doing wrong? | Views : 2062 | Replies : 3

Etrex Vista C

Hi
Who can help me, please.
A friend of mine have a Etrex Vista C with 24MB memory ( no SD Card ). I need to know if I can make a upgrade for 2012 maps.
Thankyou.
Read more : Etrex Vista C | Views : 2347 | Replies : 7

Draw priority and transparency in gmaps

Hi!!

Is there any software to change transparency and map draw priority of a .gmap?
Yes, I know softs as MapSetToolkit ang ImgTool based on old IMG format filelist, but are *not* compatible with new Gmap's :mad:

Thanks!!
Read more : Draw priority and transparency in gmaps | Views : 1938 | Replies : 2

Wince6 Device ABCD to QWERTY?

Hello friends..

I have Wince6 Chinese device running GarminXT on it.. All Ok but the Keyboard is ABCD.
there is a option to change the Keyboard layout from ABCD to QWERTY (Should be) .. But What is the file and where to put it in the Garmin folder so that I can Tap on ABC and the Keyboard will changed to QWERTY?

Is it possible?.. Right nopw I tap on ABC but nothing happens..

Thanks ...
Read more : Wince6 Device ABCD to QWERTY? | Views : 2250 | Replies : 0

problem with garmin on chinese wince 6

can someone help me please.i have a 5" chinese wince6 nav and i want to try garmin on it.i have the software and maps but when i change the path directory and try and start garmin it says 'please insert garmin mobile xt data card and restart the program'.can anyone tell me how to get round this i have installed the garmin program onto a 16gb memory card along with the maps.i am currently using ...
Read more : problem with garmin on chinese wince 6 | Views : 4748 | Replies : 9

Garmin gps map 62s failure.

My Garmin gps map 62s doesn't get recognised anymore by the computer. I also get "cannot unlock maps" and "language files are missing" on my gps. Instead of the Dutch language, I only have English on the gps. My gps was working well one week ago.
Is there any possibility to fix the gps?
Thank You.
Read more : Garmin gps map 62s failure. | Views : 3368 | Replies : 12

How do I load Garmin onto Eonon E1025

chas521 wrote:As Fatboyfun said, it's never a bother. For Mobile XT http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?1274-Garmin-Mobile-XT-for-WinCE5.0-program Also, make sure you read the appropriate stickies in the Garmin software section.
Well i downloaded the version that chas Posted on the Post above, But now what will be the next step? I also just downloaded some north america maps but i don't know if they are the correct ones because there's so many links that... really I have no idea what I'm doing. ...
Read more : How do I load Garmin onto Eonon E1025 | Views : 9187 | Replies : 39

Misuse of Navitotal name !

DISCLAIMER

On eBay, a seller is misusing the name "NAVITOTAL". (http://myworld.ebay.com/navitotal)
There is NO relation between that person and the Navitotal forum.

The seller "NAVITOTAL" offers all kind of GARMIN maps for hard money.(http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=navitotal&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true)

The NAVITOTAL forum DOES NOT ASK ANY MONEY - NEVER, not for maps, software, .... and therefor does not take any responsibility for what is sold by that person.

The Navitotal forum nor any member of their team is involved. The ...
Read more : Misuse of Navitotal name ! | Views : 5676 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161035 • Total topics 17088 • Total members 649039