It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:26 pm

News News of General Discussions about Garmin

Site map of General Discussions about Garmin » Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

Strange Problem Garmin v5.00.20w CE 6.0

Dear Friends,

I have strange problem..

I have Garmin XT v5.00.20w for Windows CE 6.0 version working great on my Chinese Wince6 PNA.. I can use the maps.. but the Map display get cut from left side and whatever area is getting cut from left screen, that is getting added from the right side of the screen.. its a half centimeter strip but its annoying..

any solution on this?.. I have standard 480x272 screen resolution. ...
Read more : Strange Problem Garmin v5.00.20w CE 6.0 | Views : 7324 | Replies : 31

Installing Europe map on new Garmin nuvi 40

Helllo,
1- is it possible to install on a sd card the europe nt garmin maps on a nuvi 40 without having european preloaded maps ever before?
the garmin europe maps i found havnt been bought from garmin website nor a retail store...
2- How can i install the junction view .jcv (just downloaded) file for the new map and the sd card? (which folder should be installed in?) and do i need to delete ...
Read more : Installing Europe map on new Garmin nuvi 40 | Views : 9309 | Replies : 7

Not Sure How to Proceed????

I have a Nextar X3-08 that I recently unlocked and run the original program and Igo8 without any problems. Today I decided to try adding a Garmin program and have zero experience with Garmin. I downloaded the Garmin Mobile XT v5.00.30wp-ASN. I installed it on my SD card and opened it through Explorer. The opening screen shows;
Garmin
NaviTotal Edition
Mobile XT
The language was in Chinese? I changed it to English and it appears ...
Read more : Not Sure How to Proceed???? | Views : 1533 | Replies : 3

Unlocked Map in Mapsource

Hello,

All my maps in MS are unlocked. However, whenever I export a map from MS to my device, the IMG File is locked and quite often can't be unlocked. Why is this?
Read more : Unlocked Map in Mapsource | Views : 2610 | Replies : 4

help for install garminxt on myguide 3100

i have install garminxt on myguide 3100 but not find gps chip or not find sat.
please i need help
help me please.......thank's
Read more : help for install garminxt on myguide 3100 | Views : 2941 | Replies : 6

TTS

Is it possible to put TTS on a Nuvi200W? Thanks.
Read more : TTS | Views : 1321 | Replies : 1

Is The Topo map compatale on Garmin XT wince 6

Hi,
my device is a chines 800x480 wince 6 curently install garmin xt 5.30
and cn Ice-Ire-UK NT 2013.20 map
so i just like to know is the topo uk map compatable with this device.
thanks
Read more : Is The Topo map compatale on Garmin XT wince 6 | Views : 2343 | Replies : 2

How do I?

A friend of mine is giving me his Garmin GPS device to update the maps for him but he doesn't know which model it is. He got it from another person and never learned the model in the first place. Is there a way for me to see the device model somewhere - either on the device or in some file? Thanks.
Read more : How do I? | Views : 1444 | Replies : 1

New member :))

Hi all this is my first time here i find myself here because have baught a garmin nuvi 40 and it only has 3 months of updates and i am intrested in being able to update after this without aditional payments being made to garmin for them i would appreciate any tutorials or info on maps for my device thanks all look forward to chating to you all.
Read more : New member :)) | Views : 1578 | Replies : 2

No GPS in my PND

Dear Friends...

I have just bought a 3.5 GPS from Chinese site. They told me that they dont have Map for my country So they can send only GPS. I have the GPS now but I dont know how to put the Navigation Software inside. This is on Wince6 Device. here

I have another Wince 6 Device and there is a file manager in it.. But in this Device there is no file manager. How ...
Read more : No GPS in my PND | Views : 5743 | Replies : 24

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161032 • Total topics 17088 • Total members 648995