It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:16 pm

News News of General Discussions about Garmin

Site map of General Discussions about Garmin » Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

unlocked uk 2013 map

updating a nuvi1300 and looking for the latest available unlocked map for Uk and ROI with speed cams if possible please

thanks for any help

also can this unit run 3d buildings etc
Read more : unlocked uk 2013 map | Views : 2586 | Replies : 2

Proximity alert tone

I recently posted a thread on the forum re Proximity Alert not sounding when near speed cameras. I´ve been digging round tínternet and found this ...

Cyclops speed camera locations are different. Firstly, they are invisible on the map until you approach them, and then are only visible, by icon and audible warning, if you are travelling close-to or above, the speed setting of that camera. Many people complain that they drive past a camera ...
Read more : Proximity alert tone | Views : 1770 | Replies : 1

Add Voices to a memory

Hi guys hopefuly this is just a quick one ive recently got the voice bundles from site and managed to create the required unl files and succesfuly added to my garmin nuvi and they worked :D, what i would like to know is how can i get these voices to work from a micro sd card please!

Regards
Gary.
Read more : Add Voices to a memory | Views : 2227 | Replies : 2

CNEU_2012.30_westEU_UL.part1.rar

I realize that this file is somewhat dated, but I'm missing part 1. Anyone have a link to it please? TIA

siberian
Read more : CNEU_2012.30_westEU_UL.part1.rar | Views : 1348 | Replies : 0

Hi,

I'm trying to install my copy of Mapsource Topo Canada on my new laptop. The only files I can find on my previous laptop are the Image files. I don't have my CD's and don't know how to proceed from here. I was able to install City Navigator North America 8 and unlock it. I also installed US Topo but TOPO Canada is my preferred map set since I mostly use it in the ...
Read more : | Views : 1549 | Replies : 0

update garmin 1240

good morning.

I need help

gave me the gps described above, but is outdated. I want to upgrade it. I can not update.
someone help me?

cumps
Mika20
Read more : update garmin 1240 | Views : 3118 | Replies : 4

Garmin nuvi 265wt[HELP]

Hi everyone looking for a bit of help if possible i have just bought an SD card for my nuvi and installed an updated map but when i run the new map after restsarting the device some of the options on menus like POI etc are not showing on screen as they do on the pre installed maps from garmin. is there a tool or way in which i can show you all what my ...
Read more : Garmin nuvi 265wt[HELP] | Views : 1844 | Replies : 3

QWERTY keyboard for XT?

Does anyone know if this keyboard can be added to XT? If so, can someone upload the file with installation instructions? Thanks.
Read more : QWERTY keyboard for XT? | Views : 1812 | Replies : 0

WinCE 6 missing explorer.exe?

Help i have wince 6 but i can't run Garmin because explorer is missing, How i can fix this

"\windows\explorer.exe" file is not exist

any help would be appreciated
Read more : WinCE 6 missing explorer.exe? | Views : 12032 | Replies : 17

*Urgent* Need help installing maps on nuvi 255

Hello everyone,

I have a formatted Nuvi with none of the original files (255w), I have tried much like everything and no matter if I put any locked or unlocked map on it says no map found error, I checked and I made sure there are no folders hidden on the device, ive tried a sd card with the unlocked image in a garmin folder, I have seemingly tried everything. I really need help and ...
Read more : *Urgent* Need help installing maps on nuvi 255 | Views : 2002 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161043 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649146