Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

Issue with hotmail

We have an issue with hotmail, outlook or live emails, please update your email address to Gmail or something like or you will be not able to receive notifications...
Thank you for your understanding.
:023:

It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 am

News News of Chit-Chat

Site map of Chit-Chat » Forum : Chit-Chat

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

Love this forum~!

So happy to have found this amazing forum and especially becoming an accepted member! Is just so awesome to read though all the helpful posts & have questions answered clearly & promptly as I'm not always the best on explanations. :)

Been searching through the internet for over a week, trying to learn needed update info on my newly purchased (old) TomTom One XXL & only finding ...
Read more : Love this forum~! | Views : 61 | Replies : 1

hello

Hello all my name is develi Greetings to all
Read more : hello | Views : 71 | Replies : 1

Hello, my name it's Robert

Ciao mi chiamo Roberto.
Read more : Hello, my name it's Robert | Views : 60 | Replies : 1

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone,
I'm a new member with TomTom Go630, and this forum is fantastic!

Peppo74
Read more : Hi everyone! | Views : 52 | Replies : 1

Big thanx

Hello

New here and was looking to upgrade my megane 2009 navigation system to the latest map for my area. And after a few hours of reading, formatting, downloading, walking and cursing I got it to work perfectly, Big thanx to all the ppl here contributing and helping newbies like myself with all the information needed. :023: :023:

Now ...
Read more : Big thanx | Views : 66 | Replies : 1

New member wanting help

hi just like to say hi to all the members I'm new to the forum so bear with me before
I start asking silly questions that's most probably been asked before :024: thank you for the add

I have navman s30 can i download latest map with poi cameras etc?
yes i know it is old...
Thanks
Read more : New member wanting help | Views : 321 | Replies : 3

Remove account

Hi,

I just registered on this site, but now I don´t need my account anymore. How can I remove my account.

Help!
Read more : Remove account | Views : 130 | Replies : 1

Download question maps

Its been a while since I have done this and it looks different since the last time I downloaded.

After registering on the site you get referred to for download, I am confused as to how to get the full 2GB of a map as indicated here for the size.
When I downloaded it ended up being a piece of a rar file. Is this the only way to download via pieces of a rar ...
Read more : Download question maps | Views : 149 | Replies : 1

Infolinks pop up's

While I understand that websites need to generate some revenue from advertising to survive, shurley it could have been done with something a LOT less irritating than these pop ups? The one on the left hand side always obstructs the view of subject lines.
Read more : Infolinks pop up's | Views : 162 | Replies : 0

JUst Arrived

HI All,

I've just registered, moreover because I am looking for a specific map for germany, but I think I will find also a good place where talk about.

thank you !!!
Read more : JUst Arrived | Views : 126 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 145709 • Total topics 15201 • Total members 505987