It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:22 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Taiwan City Navigator NT 2011.11

Taiwan City Navigator NT 2011.11
Credit to Plyy

Minor update Address Point (gmapprom1.img), 3D & bmap remains the same as 2011.10
Only changes to gmapprom.img & JCV

CN 2011.11 amendments to update the
  1. version
  2. National Highway 六号 old is new interchange
  3. Sets 64 new triple interchange highway
  4. Taiwan 62 highway interchange Add Cidu II
  5. New York East New Street, change the (East Newbridge removal)
  6. Correct display road speed limit
  7. Fixed points of interest information gaps
Read more : Taiwan City Navigator NT 2011.11 | Views : 3851 | Replies : 1 | Forum : New Maps

TomTom XL 330S upgrade NavCore

Hello everyone!

I just purcahsed a TomTom XL 330S and updated it last night using TomTom home. Currently, I haev Navcore 8.010 with Boot 5.5011 and map version 865.3262. I believe my device has 32MB RAM and it does not have an SD slot. I believe the total memory is 1 GB.

Can I upgrade my navcore to version 9? If I can, which version should I get?

Thanks so much for any help you ...
Read more : TomTom XL 330S upgrade NavCore | Views : 5208 | Replies : 17 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Mio c 320 unlock with original programs

Hi,
Could u help for me please.
I have Mio DigiWalker C320 V.3.3 May 3 2007 and I would use with new /fbl/ map but I can't. I Changed the map but is unlocked. I used this one {dead link} but it not worked. Is there any idea. Because Mio is enought for me but the miomap unusless, to old.

Many thank for your help.
Read more : Mio c 320 unlock with original programs | Views : 3314 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

SLA map 20110128 for Mapking Landmark

SLA map 20110128 for Mapking Landmark.
(modified) from Papago SLA.

Note : -

Road search might not be available for some units.

http://www.multiupload.com/YS8NUZ986V
Read more : SLA map 20110128 for Mapking Landmark | Views : 7037 | Replies : 12 | Forum : MapKing System

Destinator Version 9.1.21.7 WinCE

Destinator Version 9.1.21.7 for WinCE PNA

Requirements: WinCE5.0, WinCE4.2(and maybe CE6 for some units), as resolution 320x240, 480x272, 240x320, 400x240, 240x400.

Software already patched.

Download Software and use all maps you need and put the map folder in the folder Destinator

To configure the Port, and BaudRate, edit the file GPSTMC.ini that is in the UserData folder.

Download here : -

http://www.multiupload.com/1ICA0TWMPM
Read more : Destinator Version 9.1.21.7 WinCE | Views : 15237 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Destinator System

TomTom - How to add custom voices, POIs to iPhone without Ja

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }

First, if you have the App installed in your iPhone, please remove it.

Second, on your computer, go to Control panel and select, 'Folder Options'
Select, 'Do not show hidden files and folders'
and remove the 'Hide extensions for known file types'

Open iTunes and navigate to the applications folder. Locate your TomTom App. Back up this file before proceeding.
Right Click the App and select 'Show in Windows ...
Read more : TomTom - How to add custom voices, POIs to iPhone without Ja | Views : 5059 | Replies : 0 | Forum : iPhone Discussion

Stuttering TTS cures for Primo 1.1?

I finally got a version of Primo and a skin that work together. iGO 8.5.11.168090 with GJA_v2.25.

When I run the demos and when I program a route, the TTS voices have pauses when they say street names.

It does that with or without the skin active.

It's on a Nextar 43LT, using the 2010 Q2 Tele Atlas maps and POIS, no 3D buildings or DEM files.

So far, I've not had good results on ...
Read more : Stuttering TTS cures for Primo 1.1? | Views : 3339 | Replies : 8 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

igo on an sd card?

i went to http://www.lightinthebox.com where they told me i could purchase an sd card with igo on it. i have an XO VISION 1840BT Navi with gps loaded on an sdcard they told me that it would work but id dont wanna mess up my system hoping maybe to findout more info on igo or maybe download from online any info will be good!!!!

what they sell is : 2GB SD Card with GPS Map ...
Read more : igo on an sd card? | Views : 5201 | Replies : 19 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

Go 500 NavCore update - confused

My son-in-law asked if I would upgrade his TT GO 500.

The current NavCore loaded is 5.201.

Yet when looking at the NavCore listings OK to use, says the current version for the GO500 is 9.054 and yet when I scroll down to this. The GO500 is not listed.

As I already have 8.410, the first listing shows the 8.410 ok to use.

So I am confused which I should use.

Any advice of which ...
Read more : Go 500 NavCore update - confused | Views : 3508 | Replies : 6 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom One XL Update Navcore and Map Help....!!!

Hello GPS Gurus.

Thanks for all the nice information and great tools that you guys developed !. I have a TT One XL with Navcore 8.010, 64MB Ram, Boot 5.5128 installed and working on a SD card. If I take the card out I can't get the TT to recognize anything on the internal memory. Since all my maps are old, I would like to know what I need to do to get both internal ...
Read more : Tomtom One XL Update Navcore and Map Help....!!! | Views : 9779 | Replies : 28 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160996 • Total topics 17084 • Total members 648643