It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:19 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Need help please

HI EVERYONE
i've downloaded map of Western and Central Europe 2GB 860.3126 & i have TomTom GO 910 WITH 25GB IN IT,as i have never done this before and have no idea how does this things work, i have some Questions for an expert to answer them please.

1. can i install the above map into my Go 910?
2. if yes How? do i need a loader or i can use TomTom Home? ...
Read more : Need help please | Views : 1269 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

n00b with minor questions

Hey everyone,

Thanks for running such a great community - I'm excited to learn some of the tools of the trade around here and help out! A donation is coming soon. Anyway, I have a TomTom XL 330S, which I have successfully patched to run the newest US_and_Canada map 865.3262 (version number determined for the map through the TomTom HOME map download tool). The map works great and my favorites are back but I have ...
Read more : n00b with minor questions | Views : 1316 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

IGO 8 on Chinese Double Din

Hi I have European Maps but need to add Isle of Man and Channel Islands. What UK map do I need and how do I install it. Thanks
Read more : IGO 8 on Chinese Double Din | Views : 3890 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

links for tom tom bootloaders? and how to?

can some 1 please re-direct me to where i can download new bootloaders and also a how to guide to update the bootloaders, thanks
Read more : links for tom tom bootloaders? and how to? | Views : 2041 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Why not use torrents?

Hello,
Why no bypass those delaying, annoying fileshare-sites by uploading torrents? Wouldnt that be better for everyone?:think:

regards, RJ45
Read more : Why not use torrents? | Views : 12939 | Replies : 40 | Forum : > Maps v8XX

Daylight Saving Time

Hi,

I am using a Mio C310X with iGO8 and GJ skin. The displayed time is an hour off. It may have something to do the new daylight savings time start. Any suggestions out there?
Read more : Daylight Saving Time | Views : 1658 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

Advice for tomtom ONE (30 Series) 125/130 512MB

Hi, great site you have here.

Just wondering if someone has a recommendation for this tomtom.

I don't want to appear lazy but I had a look about and saw that navcore 8.410 has been known to work , but I also read that 8.419 has worked for people - Is there a big difference?

Also I'm not sure if things like IQ routes and cspeech will work with this tomtom so don't really know ...
Read more : Advice for tomtom ONE (30 Series) 125/130 512MB | Views : 3242 | Replies : 7 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Garmin Venrut Maps of Venezuela Routable V11.04

Garmin Venrut Maps of Venezuela Routable V11.04
Free map - 01 Apr 2011

Download MapSource - EXE Installer

Download MapSource - GMAP folder

Download Image

Police Lying and Other Hazards Version 01.04.2011
This file contains waypoints Proximity Warning sleeping policeman (speed reducers), Excises, Tunnels, Tolls, School Zones and other hazards, which can be downloaded to Garmin GPS or compatible equipment is a value added to the maps Venrut

File: G:/gmapsupp.img, length 55531520
Header: 29.03.2011 12:29:03, ...
Read more : Garmin Venrut Maps of Venezuela Routable V11.04 | Views : 6464 | Replies : 0 | Forum : New Maps

I have a question about “Automatic Installer & Patcher”

My GPS: Tomtom Go 910

According to your instruction:

"Automatic Installer & Patcher Instructions:
Maps with “Automatic Installer & Patcher” are a Navitotal's Exclusive Product.
You just need to download and run the file on your computer.
1. With your TomTom device plugged in or your sdcard in your sdreader and an active internet connection
2. Click on the .exe file and click on the button.
3. Wait ...

Australian DEM

Hi all
Have primo and igo 8 running on my Navman n60, really happy with how its working
Could any one help me with updated Australin DEM and POI's, the ones I have are from early 2010 and I was wondering if there are any updated ones out there

Thanks
Spizz
Read more : Australian DEM | Views : 1499 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about iGO core

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 161044 • Total topics 17089 • Total members 649171