It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 am

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Tom Tom XL 30 1GB lost maps

Good day.

I have a 14 year old Tom Tom XL that I dug out of a drawer. I wanted to start using it again since the car Satnav packed up.
I loaded the Tom Tom Home app to my computer and told it to update the device.
It stops after downloading the South africa map and says its attempting to copy temp.tlv to device internal memory, and then says the item was not valid ...
Read more : Tom Tom XL 30 1GB lost maps | Views : 90 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (LATEST) COPY Netspider mod

here you are my mod over "Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (LATEST) COPY"
Because I did not like many things, because I found bugs, I added many improvements and fixes. Did it for myself, but I am happy to share all with you. The higher version of the

All credits goes to the original author. My work is based on his work. If you like, it use it 'as is'. If the original author ...
Read more : Skin iGO nextgen by pongo (LATEST) COPY Netspider mod | Views : 79 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Skins

Garmin Bluechart G3 on GPSMAP 64s/65s

I was wondering if anybody was using Bluechart maps on a handheld like the 64s or 65s or similar?
If so, what info does it display? Is it worth it over plotting on a laptop/tablet/phone then exporting as a GPX?

I'm a little confused by the marine settings already so any info would be great help.
Read more : Garmin Bluechart G3 on GPSMAP 64s/65s | Views : 46 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

Garmin Navionics Marine chart

Does anybody have knowledge how to unlock Garmin Navionics marine maps ?
I'm talking about current models of Ploters where BlueChars doesn't work anymore, and current version 2024.0103.0 of software update.

There is any option to make it work ?
Read more : Garmin Navionics Marine chart | Views : 51 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

Bad signals from satellitts

I have this Garmin 780 Camper in my Audi Q7 4M 2017. The problem is that it has BIG problems finding signals. I`ve been told that this is due to the windshiled has this layer of lead film and this blocks the signals. Anyone found a solition in this ??
Read more : Bad signals from satellitts | Views : 128 | Replies : 5 | Forum : General Discussions about Garmin

SYNC 2 update issues

Hi, sorry if this has been covered before but I'm after some help getting the nav to work on my daughters Focus, I've checked on Ford.com and apparently it has the latest 3.10 software so using Fordscan I changed the code in APMI as per usual then added Navipatch to the screensaver etc, the screen changed and message stating to insert sd card appeared and all seemed good but even when I put an sd ...
Read more : SYNC 2 update issues | Views : 109 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Ford

Citroen C4 Picasso 2012 Myway navigation update

Hi,

Can I find Citroen c4 Picasso 2012 Myway navigation update for Turkey?
Read more : Citroen C4 Picasso 2012 Myway navigation update | Views : 137 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Peugeot/Citroen

Brazil HERE 2023.Q4

Brazil HERE 2023.Q4

Brazil_HERE_2023.Q4_231020.3dc
Brazil_HERE_2023.Q4_231020.3dl
Brazil_HERE_2023.Q4_231122.fbl
Brazil_HERE_2023.Q4_231122.fda
Brazil_HERE_2023.Q4_231122.fpa
Brazil_HERE_2023.Q4_231019.ph
Brazil_HERE_2023.Q4_231028.poi
Brazil_HERE_BaseExtended_2023.Q4_231028.poi
Brazil_HERE_Extended_2023.Q4_231028.poi

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Read more : Brazil HERE 2023.Q4 | Views : 162 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Maps, buildings, dem, POI

V7 connect 3

Is there a tutorial how to download v7 navigation for connect3 and install it? Please i neede help. Is it Just copy the files into sd card ?? Thanks
Read more : V7 connect 3 | Views : 85 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Nissan/Renault

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160923 • Total topics 17077 • Total members 647897