It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

News News of NaviTotal.com

Site map of NaviTotal.com » Forum : NaviTotal.com

NaviTotal.com is a community where you can find all needed for your GPS

Garmaps on a Subaru

Hello there.
I need help.

I have a 2010 Subaru outback with a CASKA head unit running Garmaps navigation. there is a sticker on the back saying Windows CE.

Apparently they stopped using and supporting the garmaps, and when I bought the car in 2020 it was waaaaaaay outdated, and the agents just shrugged.

End of last year the Micro SD card with all the software on, corrupted itself and now I have no navigation. ...
Read more : Garmaps on a Subaru | Views : 44 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Other Systems

City Navigator North America 2025.10 gmap

Original gmap folder for PC
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Read more : City Navigator North America 2025.10 gmap | Views : 255 | Replies : 1 | Forum : New Maps

TomTom app for old iOS 9

Hi all, I'm searching for the old TomTom apps for iOS 9.

The first one I'm searching is the old TomTom Go 1.10, if it's still working and download maps I can use my actual tomtom account with active subscription.

The second one I'm searching for a way to use new maps for the older TomTom 1.29 app (I already have that with old maps): I need the info for the right map to use ...
Read more : TomTom app for old iOS 9 | Views : 98 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

IGO NAVIGATION for galaxy s7

hello, I am looking for igo navigation 8 or 9 complete, software and europe map for galaxy s7
THANKS
Read more : IGO NAVIGATION for galaxy s7 | Views : 131 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Can not calculate a route ERROR Garmin DriveSmart 50

Hi everyone,

need your help.

I have a standard Garmin Drivesmart 50. When I try to calculate a route from (for example) my House to a city approx 300kms away, it says "can not calculate the route". I have tried to calculate the same route via Trip Planner (via add point on Map) and same error.

I have checked the Device with Garmin Express and NO updates. (Firmware is 2.7) I also reinstalled the MAPS ...

2020 Fiat tipo Africa update

Hello everyone
i don't know if the post is made on the right way and right place or not
i have a 2020 Fiat tipo and i'm from Egypt
vin: zfa35600006p88491
device: as i remember it is a uconnect but i see tomtom logo on startup
the map care ended maybe 1a year ago and here is a screen of the last update
i'm not a professional, i tried to find any information that may ...
Read more : 2020 Fiat tipo Africa update | Views : 67 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Fiat/Alfa Romeo/Lancia

Which software version? Grand C4 Picasso 1 2013

Grand C4 Picasso 1 2013 1.6 Aut.
VIN code VF7UA9HR8DJ649924
WLSI 1CZ7 WLSI 1CZ7 eMy way

My "eMy way" device keeps rebooting so I want to replace the internal micro SD card.
What software should I install?

I have read that newer firmware causes problems with the phone, and steering wheel buttons, association.

The car's info system, BT phone and radio/MP3 are important to me. I have no plans to update the GPS map
I ...
Read more : Which software version? Grand C4 Picasso 1 2013 | Views : 103 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Peugeot/Citroen

Maps for RENAULT CAPTURE

Can any body help me i am looking for maps for RENAULT CAPTURE-MEDIA NAV EVOLUTION.
I have western europe maps no maps for BALKAN COUNTRYS. SLOVENIA, BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVINA, CROATIA, MONTENEGRO, SERBIA MACEODONIA..
I know that maps you have to buy but very expensive.
Also i am looking for POIS.
Can any body help .
:024: :024:
Read more : Maps for RENAULT CAPTURE | Views : 83 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Nissan/Renault

Back Up OS Maps on Garmin 65s

Hi All I'm new here so apologies if this has already been covered.

I've just ordered my first GPS (Garmin 65s) with 1:25 OS full UK TOPO.
I'm going on a three week hiking and camping trip in a couple of months in Scotland. I'm experienced in outdoor navigation, I normally rely on paper maps but I've decided to get my first GPS.
Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way of backing up ...
Read more : Back Up OS Maps on Garmin 65s | Views : 106 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Software

Alpha 100 7.90 Regional patch

Hello,
I got Alpha 100 US model with 7.90 firmware preinstalled.
I want to know is this version possible to regional patch and does anybody have that version to share. I could't find it online.

<PartNumber>006-B1562-00</PartNumber>
<SoftwareVersion>790</SoftwareVersion>
<Description>Alpha 100 US</Description>
Read more : Alpha 100 7.90 Regional patch | Views : 80 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Software

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 160816 • Total topics 17068 • Total members 646820