Pleae help with turn by turn software   

Pleae help with turn by turn software

Postby 1Woodsman » Sat May 07, 2016 12:33 am

I realize this request may have been made many times, and for some may not be very bright to even have to ask for it, but I do need this help. I just got a new job that is very important for me and my family and I need to use a GPS without my new employer even finding out before I can get familiar with the area I am about to work in. I only have a Garmin gpsmap 62S that I used for hunting only and I need different software to help me get through the streets and roads. I have been told that my GPS can use City Navigator and it will help me do this, but I am not having any luck with even finding which version I need or even one that is not an upgrade so it will work. I live in Canada on the east coast and I need this software desperately to make sure I can keep my job. I am very grateful to anyone that can help or even tell me exactly which software I need so I can try to turn it up on the internet somewhere before Monday and have it running and get used to it so I can use it for Monday at 7:00 AM.
1Woodsman offline

Re: Pleae help with turn by turn software

Postby kolokythas » Sat May 07, 2016 6:21 am

I am not familiar with your device but i believe that you should try to download the City Navigator Nort Amerika map and it should work !
kolokythas offline

Return to New Maps