NepalTOPO NPL Routable - Countrywide Topographic Map of Nepa   

NepalTOPO NPL Routable - Countrywide Topographic Map of Nepa

Postby huntsman » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 pm

[SIZE="4"]NepalTOPO NPL Routable - Countrywide Topographic Map of Nepal- 2010.10[/size]

This is the main topographical map of Nepal we publish. It's the map with the highest level of detail, capable for trekking in remote areas as well as navigating by car through the country. Besides topographical details this map includes a detailed street layer and all details of our street maps as well.

Because the map is fully routable, it also can be used for turn-by-turn vehicle navigation, for example with a Garmin® Nüvi® GPS-receiver in your car.

All our maps are compatible with Garmin®-GPS-Receivers, which can display maps in Garmin® vector format. This includes all "On the Road"-Receivers as well as all "On the Trail"-Mapping-Handhelds. The maps could be used directly with your GPS-Receiver and can of course also be viewed on your computer with one of your favourite GPS-Software like Mapsource® or Basecamp® (free of charge). For using the maps on your GPS-Receiver you have to transfer the maps to your GPS-device. After transfering, the new map is available together with the receiver's basemap. The software for transfering the maps to your GPS-receiver is included, so there is no need to have additional software for using the maps on your receiver (Windows only). Another alternative is to use the microSD™-/SD™-card version, which also do not need any additional software on your computer. However, to use the map on your computer with Mapsource® or Basecamp®, the microSD™-/SD™-card version also includes the map as installable download package.

On your computer you can plan routes and treks, look after sights or other waypoints (like lodges, campsites, etc.) you want to visit or you can even prepare and reconstruct self-recorded tracks. The digital topographical maps are compatible with many software products which can read maps in Garmin®'s vector format, including Mapsource® and Basecamp® (free of charge), Sendmap®, Touratech QV® and many more.

Main Features:
  • Fully routable on streets, trails and treks!
  • Searchable Point-Of-Interests database!
  • Detailed topographic contour lines (interval 20m)!
  • Height profiles for routes and tracks
  • Countrywide detailed street layer of main roads (Highways)!
  • Accuracy in selected areas up to 1:15.000!
Accuracy:
The map has a basis accuracy of 1:250.000. Selected areas are available in a higher level of detail (see Map Coverage above). These areas are available at a very high level of detail up to 1:15.000! The basis of our digital maps are available maps in paper form, satellite photographs and self-recorded tracks and waypoints from many people all over the world. Especially because of the many self-recorded tracks and waypoints the high level of detail areas have a very high accuracy.

The following areas are included in a high detail level at the moment. More areas will follow soon.

• Kathmandu Valley
  • Pokhara
  • Khumbu Region from Namche Bazaar up to Gokyo and Everest
  • Annapurna Region
  • Langtang- and Helambu-Region
[SIZE="3"][Please Register or Login to download file] [/size]

Pass: [color="sienna"]huntsman[/color]

MapID: 1584

[Please Register or Login to download file]
Credits to marcio_freitas
huntsman offline

User avatar Elite Member

Garmin NepalTOPO NPL Routable 2010.10

Postby Tiger1050 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Garmin NepalTOPO NPL Routable 2010.10
Requirements: for all Garmin Devices
Overview: The map has a basis accuracy of 1:250.000. Selected areas are available in a higher level of detail (see Map Coverage above). These areas are available at a very high level of detail up to 1:15.000! The basis of our digital maps are available maps in paper form, satellite photographs and self-recorded tracks and waypoints from many people all over the world. Especially because of the many self-recorded tracks and waypoints the high level of detail areas have a very high accuracy.

More Info:
Code: Select all
http://www.nepalgpsmap.com/en/toponpl.html

Download Instructions:
[Please Register or Login to download file] Image
FID 1584
password: ozboss18

inside:
original mapsource version
unlocked MapSource folder
unlocked image file
copy unlocked mapsource folder to C:\Garmin and run the reg file or use MapSetToolkit
Tiger1050 offline

Postby sebarau » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 am

I downloaded "Locked MapSource Installer" from huntsman's link above and have it installed. When unlocking, I was directed to: -
[Please Register or Login to download file]
what do I do next?

I tried Tiger1050's download link as well, but it says that the link has been removed.

Also, I downloaded "Unlocked Image" from huntsman's link above. What do I do with the gmapsupp.img file?

Thank you all.
sebarau offline

Postby canijo » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello, I've tried to download mapsource installer but it saids that it has been removed.
Can you put it again?
Thank you very much.
(I´m sorry, I don't speak English very well)
canijo offline

Re: NepalTOPO NPL Routable - Countrywide Topographic Map of Nepa

Postby reegster » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 am

Anyone got a newer version of this?
reegster offline

Postby reegster » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Anyone got a working link?
reegster offline

Postby kutykut » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Hello,

Does not work anymore :(

Is it possible to upload again or share with me ?

Thanks in advance :)

J
kutykut offline

Return to New Maps