Navman F610   

Navman F610

Postby therock007 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Hello

I want the product key that i have forgot it to unlock my navman F610 to make update in Navdesk

Thank's for all
therock007 offline

Postby nabi » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:05 pm

When I do understand correctly what you ask, then the answer is :

NO! never !!
That information is not to be shared on this site.

When you bought the navman in a legal way, that is mostly first hand, you should know that key. You have or should have it stored safely somewhere. If you did not, ... only you are to blame. When you bought it "second hand" and the seller did not give you the key, chances are real the device is stolen.

We help our users whenever we can. However "educational help" is one thing, but helping to get stolen devices working again is something completely different!
And it is not in the least compatible with the forum goals and activities.

You may tell me that I am wrong - always possible - and why. But if I am not wrong, I hope you understand, even if you are the legal owner.
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby therock007 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm

nabi wrote:When I do understand correctly what you ask, then the answer is :

NO! never !!
That information is not to be shared on this site.

When you bought the navman in a legal way, that is mostly first hand, you should know that key. You have or should have it stored safely somewhere. If you did not, ... only you are to blame. When you bought it "second hand" and the seller did not give you the key, chances are real the device is stolen.

We help our users whenever we can. However "educational help" is one thing, but helping to get stolen devices working again is something completely different!
And it is not in the least compatible with the forum goals and activities.

You may tell me that I am wrong - always possible - and why. But if I am not wrong, I hope you understand, even if you are the legal owner.

Hi,
Thank's for answer , but as i told you , i forgot the DVD that i have the key, my device is not stolen , so i have no idea to how recover it !!
therock007 offline

Return to Navman Device Unlock