Navman f410   

Postby romeo_morano » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:38 am

i too have the same device software, "Mireo Don't Panic Ver 4.5.0", but cannot find the SmartCE folder.
Any possibility to unlock the device?
thanks
RM
romeo_morano offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Either use the mio_moov.zip unlock or Dalanik's visual unlock?

Either should work.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby romeo_morano » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:53 am

Either use the mio_moov.zip unlock or Dalanik's visual unlock?

Either should work.

NT

I tried the mio_moov.zip unlock, but to no avail.

I will try to find the recommended Dalanik's visual unlock and check if it will unlock the device...

thanks,
RM
romeo_morano offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:11 am

With the visual unlock there are several methods, go to dalanik's home page to find out more...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby romeo_morano » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:52 am

Fatboyfun wrote:With the visual unlock there are several methods, go to dalanik's home page to find out more...

Now, i was able to unlock my navman f410 using dalanik's visual unlock. the device boot nicely, unfortunately i can't run any of the navigation application reflected on the screen.

As a background, the device (navman f410) was bought in dubai, uae with GCC maps. As my project is finished, i returned to the philippines with the device. Definetely, i cannot use the said device in the philippines as it has no philippine map in it. so my intention was to load the device with philippine map. unfortunately, navman company do not have the phillipine map for the device and the support/update for the said device was stopped (based on my direct inquiry with the company).

so my next move is to load the device with new gps application with the philippine map, hence surfing in this site i may get some help.

by the way the gcc and uae maps have each .mcp and .cpf extensions.

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
RM
romeo_morano offline

Postby chas521 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:37 pm

romeo_morano wrote:Now, i was able to unlock my navman f410 using dalanik's visual unlock. the device boot nicely, unfortunately i can't run any of the navigation application reflected on the screen.

As a background, the device (navman f410) was bought in dubai, uae with GCC maps. As my project is finished, i returned to the philippines with the device. Definetely, i cannot use the said device in the philippines as it has no philippine map in it. so my intention was to load the device with philippine map. unfortunately, navman company do not have the phillipine map for the device and the support/update for the said device was stopped (based on my direct inquiry with the company).

so my next move is to load the device with new gps application with the philippine map, hence surfing in this site i may get some help.

by the way the gcc and uae maps have each .mcp and .cpf extensions.

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
RM

If you go to the igo section\sub-section programs, you will find programs that you CAN add and use .fbl maps. Plus the maps you require are available here.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby romeo_morano » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:38 am

chas521 wrote:If you go to the igo section\sub-section programs, you will find programs that you CAN add and use .fbl maps. Plus the maps you require are available here.

Hi Chas, thanks for the advice. however when i checked the igo8 section (which i downloaded), it only has the contacts.mscr...note, the download was made together with the visual and MioC520...can you please direct me to the link where i can download the complete igo...
thanks, RM
romeo_morano offline

Postby chas521 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:39 pm

romeo_morano wrote:Hi Chas, thanks for the advice. however when i checked the igo8 section (which i downloaded), it only has the contacts.mscr...note, the download was made together with the visual and MioC520...can you please direct me to the link where i can download the complete igo...
thanks, RM

Not sure what you did since I don't know what you downloaded but here are programs:
http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?6880-Igo8-March-16-2011
http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?12043-iGo-Primo-2.4-9.6.13-Complete-Torrent
http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?13974-Various-Primo-builds-from-mikyhouse55

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby romeo_morano » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:19 am

Hi Chas,
Thanks for the links. I was able to download the Igo8 (both mirror 1 and mirror 2 (x2 parts).
Various Primo builds were already removed from the server (as per the reply from the site), while for the Igo-Primo, I will try to download it later, as the torrent is blocked in our office.

Checking my device, it shows the following;
- Windows CE Ver. 6.00
- Memory: 121,532KB RAM
- Processor type: M1176JZF-S-S5P6443 (don't know what it means)
- My Flash Disk: 1.09GB Used, 2.46GB Free

Programs Installed;
- Visual, Visual.ins and Visual.auto (from Dabor Lanik's project)
- Navigation (Mireo 4.5: original GPS application)

I am not a computer/software literate, but I will try to tinker my device just to make it work here in the Philippines.
If in case the device will work in Igo8, my next task is to find for Philippine map compatible with Igo8.

Thank you very much for the help...
RM
romeo_morano offline

Postby chas521 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 pm

What I have for the Philippines http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?11744-R3-SEA-content Send a PM to filesupload100 [our uploader] and see if he has later. .fbl map file goes into content\map.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby romeo_morano » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 am

chas521 wrote:What I have for the Philippines http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?11744-R3-SEA-content Send a PM to filesupload100 [our uploader] and see if he has later. .fbl map file goes into content\map.

Chas,
Thank you very much for the help.
My gadget is now working with Igo8 application. Just need some clean-up to free some memory, as per your recommendation in your previous post, on those items that is not needed for the Philippines application.

I did not download the Igo-Primo anymore.

With regards to the Philippine map, yes I visited on the said section and able to download the map. Although it's an old version, I was able to test it last night.

As per your advice, I will inquire to the said uploader if he has the new version.

Again, thank you very much, my Navman F410 (with Mireo application and GCC Map) is now unlocked and running in Igo8.
RM
romeo_morano offline

Postby waelhilal » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks Remeo and Chas for this post it really help, but my question is the Philippines map is not available on this link any more, is there any other link, thanks
waelhilal offline

Postby nabi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:18 pm

As said in the higher posts: send a Pm to the uploader.
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby filesupload100 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:25 am

The only version I have for the Philippines is 2011.03 published on 11/04/18 (fbl+poi). It can be downloaded from here:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Press reload or refresh after pressing thanks.

password: http://www.navitotal.com
filesupload100 offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby waelhilal » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:32 am

Thank you so much
waelhilal offline

PreviousNext

Return to Navman Device Unlock