Navcore 9.510 with auto-power-on   

Re: Navcore 9.510 with auto-power-on

Postby tendriver » Tue May 12, 2015 2:56 pm

jujuyan wrote:1. It sounds like I am better off with 9.510 and updating to new versions with TomTom Home.
2. yesterday my husband pointed out that our device doesn't actually speak street names or highway numbers.
3. Do you want Bert & Ernie? If so, I can see if I can upload the files

1. Yes. FOR NOW!!
2. LoquendoTTS (computer) voices are required for this.
3. Yes. Thanx!! Put the B & E voices in a .rar or .zip & upload it to [Please Register or Login to download file] . Then post the link.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby Downunder35m » Tue May 12, 2015 3:40 pm

As said you already "top end" model, so there is little to no gain by using any other Navcore or emulation other then original.
You can make a full backup using Windows Explorer and test other NAvcores to see there differences or play with the emulations to see how the "low end" models would like.
When done playing put the backup on again and off you go.
After a few map updates you will be so used to the procedures that you can do it without thinking ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby jujuyan » Thu May 14, 2015 12:06 am

Hi Tendriver and Downunder35m,

Thank you!

I will be migrating to a new laptop soon, so I will do my best to upload the Bert & Ernie voices when I get everything configured on the new computer.

So, since my XXL 550 TM is considered "high end", there aren't many (if any?) features that I would gain by using a custom menu/Navcore/emu? I can't tell from a Google search which features are on the other models that I do not have on the XXL 550 TM.

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Julie
jujuyan offline

Postby jujuyan » Thu May 14, 2015 12:08 am

One more question...

The "Susan" voice is a LoquendoTTS voice, correct? We had another TomTom before (very similar to the XXL 550 TM, I think), and I cannot remember Susan speaking the street names and highway numbers....

Have a great night!

Best wishes,
Julie
jujuyan offline

Postby Downunder35m » Thu May 14, 2015 2:40 am

Computer voices also require a full featured map, you can check the map chart for the ones with CSSPEECH and ASR support.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby budgie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:09 pm

tendriver wrote:
budgie wrote:1. My Tomtom 730 battery is almost useless.
2. The 10 seconds shutdown is too long.
3. Is there anyway I can shorten it to, say 3 seconds? TIA.

1. The battery is easy to change.
2. I tested a 720 w/ no load several times. It takes about 5 secs.
3. Like a puter, the more "stuff" that you have running, the longer it takes to shut down.

Thanks tendriver!

Sorry maybe I did not make it clear. The auto power down feature counts 10 seconds before actually start shut down the GPS after detect power is off. I meant if there is anyway I can make it count down, say 3 seconds, to start shutdown. Anyone knows how?
budgie offline

Postby tendriver » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:02 pm

budgie wrote:I meant if there is anyway I can make it count down, say 3 seconds, to start shutdown.

Sorry, but "no can do!!"
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Broken links

Postby PsychoPlato » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:25 pm

The original linksave.in link doesn't work anymore. Has someone kept a copy of the navcore somewhere ?
Thanks in advance.
PsychoPlato offline

Postby SOLAR1 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:41 pm

PsychoPlato wrote:The original linksave.in link doesn't work anymore. Has someone kept a copy of the navcore somewhere ?
Thanks in advance.

I'm having a similar problem. I'm not that fussed about the auto on feature, but would really like the RDS fix so I can use my RDS antenna again, as I'm experience the re-boot loop with the normal 9.510 NC. Unless anyone knows of an alternative way to get that going again (Is there a file I can overwrite from the old 8.010 or a file I can edit to fix it, for example?)

Thanks in advance all, & thanks too to all the admin, coders & mods awesome work too.

EDIT: Sorted! - I used the 32Mb version in the universal installer & then used the emulator mode to emulate an X30. Now RDS antennae seems to work (it's stopped forcing a reboot anyway) IQ maps are working too, & I'm assuming the lane recognition will as well.
SOLAR1 offline

Postby ferrie » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:10 pm

Downunder,

The download link for your Navcore 9.510 with auto-power-on seems to have expired on 22/02/2016 (at least that's what is says on your link : http://linksave.in/29360631051f718401857f, and hit the renew button)

Could you please make it available elsewhere? (e.g. the linkcrypt.ws link you use for the 9.702 installer seems to function)...

I would like to upgrade my GO930 with this handy auto-power on feature, which only seems possible through your 9.510 patch.

Cheers!
Ferrie
ferrie offline

Postby red » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:07 am

hi can some one plz help me i have installed the navcore 9510 on 3 diverent divices.

i get this error waiting for a valid gps signal
red offline

Postby fredderf » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:29 pm

red wrote:i get this error waiting for a valid gps signal

Sometimes it can take a while to get a lock after a navcore update.
Try running the GPSFix option on FastActivate and take it for a little run in the car and it should pick up some satellites
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby tendriver » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Download has been re-upped in post 1.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby tohis » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:02 pm

Hi,

I downloaded this re-upped file and found the password mentioned at first page and got the file opened. However, after extracting there was an another file Navcore_9.510_power_up.rar which I can't open. Does it have a different password or is the file corrupted? TIA

I have a Tomtom XXL and would like to have that auto power on feature. I will use it in my motorcycle with waterproof case, which must be opened every time just to push the power button. With auto on/off that would not be necessary.
tohis offline

Postby holyhead » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:55 pm

After downloading it you have an exe file. Read post number one and you know what to do.
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

PreviousNext

Return to > Navcores 9 for TomTom Devices