Navcore 9.500 with Rider5 skin   

Navcore 9.500 with Rider5 skin

Postby Downunder35m » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Finally the skin for the new Rider has been found, the credits for that go to LaRo Disco II!

The Navcore is basically the same as the already available 9.500, except that now you can select the new Rider5 skin (active by default).
Be aware that you must have a headset connected when using the Rider skins as there is no sound output through the speaker - it emulates a Rider so it will act like one!

As always with my Navcores you can select a different skin using the skin chooser on the last page of the menu,
a double tapp in the center confirms the selection and reboots the device.
If there is no skin changer visible on your device you can manually edit the file "reskin" in the folder "skins" to reflect the emulation you want to use - just check the content of the file with Notpad++ and it should become clear.

There are two archives linked on Linksave, one for small screens (320x240) the other for big screens (480x272) - you need only one and that would be the one that matches your screen resolution.
Simply unpack the archive to the root of your empty device (overwriting an existing Navcore is possible but should be avoided) and enjoy.
You can add content like voices, maps or cams from your backup - experienced users can leave the folder on the device and simply confirm to overwrite existing files.
[Please Register or Login to download file]
I am now using linkcrypt for my uploads. Click on a map link and you will be redirected to a captcha page. Then you will be sent to the first linkcrypt page.
There you will see the word "Authorizing". Below it is a GOLD KEY & 5 black dots. That is a password window. Replace the black dots with the password: downunder
Then click the blue rectangular Submit button & the second linkcrypt page, containing the filefactory links, will open. Do not choose Mirror.
And don't be fooled by the filename of the archive, it's on purpose.
Forum rules

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Re: Navcore 9.500 with Rider5 skin

Postby bmweetjedrie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:33 pm

hi,

is it possible to give a other link for download? this link is not working for me.

Thanks for the navcore en hopefully a new link.
bmweetjedrie offline

Postby fredderf » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Here you go:

fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby bmweetjedrie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:41 am

yes that link works for me, tank you :023:
bmweetjedrie offline

Postby mafkikker » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:59 pm

why does not one of the zippy links work for me ? Every download button gives me spam.
mafkikker offline

Postby fredderf » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:52 pm

mafkikker wrote:why does not one of the zippy links work for me ? Every download button gives me spam.

There's only so much we can do...we provide the website, the knowledge and the files, and we do all of this free of charge for the members

However, we do expect the members to be able to setup & operate their own PC's properly
fredderf offline

Administrator

Postby mafkikker » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:18 pm

fredderf wrote:There's only so much we can do...we provide the website, the knowledge and the files, and we do all of this free of charge for the members

However, we do expect the members to be able to setup & operate their own PC's properly

Google was my friend and succesfully downloaded the file. Thank you for your useful information.
mafkikker offline

Postby jcoltrane » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Hello,

It is running fine with my old GO 730 on a 2Go or 4Go SD card. :023:
but
The look of the menus seems to be rather Rider v3 than Rider v5. :bs_quesexclaim:
Between "71" Rider3Emu (Rider v3 skin) and "37" X50Emu (GO730 improved skin), I can't select any Rider v5 skin.
What have I done wrong ? :024:
Thanks for your help.
Last edited by jcoltrane on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
jcoltrane offline

Postby treysis » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Rider v4 and v5 are the same, also known as Rider 2013 (serial beginning with K4). Rider v3 is Urban Rider (serial beginning with K3).
treysis offline

Return to > Navcores 9 for TomTom Devices